Dynasty Warriors FC

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
so howw is Lu bu used in the game and does Sun Ce retain his dynasty warriors 5 moves?
Well you have to beat it with Sun Jian, Liu Bei and Cao Cao to unlock Lu Bu, but you have to beat it with 3 characters from each group to even unlock them so I haven't gotten him unlocked yet so i don't know. I have fought on his side though and he looks awesome. I also don't have Sun Ce available either but he looks pretty sweet so I'm looking forward to getting him and trying him out. I'll let you know how they are as soon as I get them unlocked.

Last edited:

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Lu Bu is awesome my friends and i finally got everyone unlocked and got two characters up to the max level of 50, Lu Bu and Zhao Yun. I gotta say though, to get the best weapons you have to play on Chaos difficulty, and even with a max Lu Bu, you do so little damage even to peons it is insane to do. If anyone can do it, you are the best there is i think. My favorites in this game are Lu Xun, Gan Ning, Wei Yan, and Ma Chao

Last edited:
I'll join, allways used to love playing this game on the PS2
Welcome Tengu :)

Btw I havent got DW6 cos it's not out in the UK yet. (I like to support a small local shop called First Compute because it's the only place I can buy games where I live without having to travel far so I'm gonna wait.)

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I just watched it again and I'm pretty sure that big guy was Dian Wei because in the game graphics it shows him just before it shows the guy. Anyone else think that it would be awesome if they made that into a set of movies or a miniseries?

Ray

无限之剑制
Only claiming characters Liu Bei is mine.

And as for Dynasty warriors 6 I finally got the game and after 7 hours of pure playing zombie mode I got zhao yun to lvl 50 and finally unlocked lu bu xd

I like how rebu is done its awesome Ill try liu bei's wife later she looks cute

Renbu is awesome. I'll probs complete all of the characters mosou mode in a weeks time, It's a shame you cant play as Ma Chao in Mosou mode and the fact that they changed his moves, they were perfect before...............

Ray

无限之剑制
lol finished the entire musou mode with all 17 characters plus finishing master now i need to get shadow runner I have lu bu's horse already xD

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I went nuts on this game with my friends and spent several days getting a bunch of people maxed out. The renbu is a lot of fun but I gotta agree with you demonlord Ma Chao was a whole lot better before as was Wei Yan. I loved the Double Voulge

Maybe Koei was trying to tell us that Dynasty Warriors can use different weapons and fighting styles and that they do change their clothes now and then.

(A Double Voulge is alot better than what he has now, a giant bell or something LoL)