Downtime

abarnes

Staff member
Well, after last weeks downtime, I told you we would be moving, the old host was...for lack of a better word incompetent, We've moved to a new server, but they took the server down a little early, so things had to be done faster than expected.

Hence the downtime, thanks to Lonewolf things got done faster tho, and we are now back up, minus a few things such as the newer media, which will be fixed soon, I am also working on a new batch of media to be added to the site.

Sorry for the downtime.

- The G2 Team

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
Yeah :D Dimenoc's network is much better than what we were on *grumbles* Its good to have everything moved and hopefully it'll be a much more stable situation. Moving is a bitch!

Though my gut instinct is that at some point if the site grows at a healthy rate we'll need to move it again since right now its on the media server and if 200-300 people are downloading at once (which the Apache webserver we're now running on wont even support- it'll just start locking everyone out from both media and the site) we'll have some really big preformance issues. But that's not a bad thing! It just means we're popular and its time to expand!