DBZ - Favorite Characters

Who's your favorite character in the DBZ series? Mine is Vegeta. I love his fighting style, his attitude and his hair, it's awesome!

Archangel

I would have to say Gohan all the way . I like the fact that he haddin hidden power and in the begining no one new how far that power would take him.

well mine will allways be goku.

i dont really know why but just something about him being innocent as hell and still has the greatest power off all.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.goku @ April 17, 2007, 6:31 PM) [snapback]6098[/snapback]</div>
well mine will allways be goku.

i dont really know why but just something about him being innocent as hell and still has the greatest power off all.[/b]
Goku's a beast (good thing). lol

goku is my fav character in dragon ball, but when gohan grows i think he will be the one for me, but most importantly i wanted to ask a question, if i may, i was wandering why there isn't any parts of this anime to download, i thought this anime will be available in this site but ... i would love to download this anime, and i am sure there are lots of others too so it would be nice to have it here :)