Claymore

Nori

It's actually really getting close to the manga, so they'll either have to do fillers (which I doubt will happen), a seasons break, or just end it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (new-era @ August 2, 2007, 2:24 AM) [snapback]9864[/snapback]</div>
Ya comedy woudn't work with it. This is my fav series at the moment(naruto and bleach are getting a bit dull) and this anime is awesome. Action packed and a nice story. You gotta love it! :)[/b]
yup this is also my fav anime at the moment, bleach fillers suck right now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ August 4, 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]9965[/snapback]</div>
It's actually really getting close to the manga, so they'll either have to do fillers (which I doubt will happen), a seasons break, or just end it.[/b]
Well I just heard it from Wikipedia that the show is scheduled to last for 26 episodes
BTW Isn't the Manga like over already? I mean this one isn't like Naruto and One Piece right? Cause there was no indication that fillers or ending the anim? is planned.

Remember I just got this from Wikipedia it might not be correct still Wikipedia often do have correct info regarding these kinds of things.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Althalus89 @ August 5, 2007, 8:49 AM) [snapback]10041[/snapback]</div>
Well I just heard it from Wikipedia that the show is scheduled to last for 26 episodes
BTW Isn't the Manga like over already? I mean this one isn't like Naruto and One Piece right? Cause there was no indication that fillers or ending the anim? is planned.

Remember I just got this from Wikipedia it might not be correct still Wikipedia often do have correct info regarding these kinds of things.[/b]
No the manga is on-going. I read it, but Wikipedia has no end date for the manga either....It says 'May 2001 - ."

I started watching claymore 2 weeks ago.. and its just the best anime ive ever seen :happy: .
Great fights, characters, storyline. it has everything for a good anime :happy:
Ive already shown it to some more friends and we all agree that its the best anime :D
lets hope it doesnt end soon :worship:
Greetz

Claymore definitely does kick butt. Its probably my second fav anime so far. Only second to Berserk.

While I wish it doesn't stop after 26 episode, I kind of hope it does. If they draw it out too long, I bet it will go down hill a lot. I would rather have it end good, then end being crappy. Just my 2cents.

Man I am so hooked on Claymore right now I was watching gundam seed and I was pretty much half way threw the season and just stopped because of claymore!! O I hope they make more than 26 eps. But Berserk was great and it was a short series!!

Either they will end the 1st series at the point where they all seem to die in the manga and the 2nd series will start once it skips 7 years ahead or in the next few episodes everything will go odd as its already started to with them cutting out the slavers bit with Raki.

Well thats what i've gathered from lately, unfortuneately I'm leaning toward the latter idea since I dunno how they will fit the remaining story of before the time gap into 7 episodes :(

I'd be sad if it ended T.T Its a really good anime. Well even if it does end (which i hope it doesnt anytime soon) I'll have to look for new anime. And that is getting even harder to do lol.

Other than the blood+ based demons the material is approximately original. i find it fun to watch, though there are too many demon/akuma/devil animes out there.

well, we will have to see how it all plays out then, if it is good entertain ment i don't mind. just provided the series is not slashed like junni kokki.

Claymore's definitely one of the better new animes. Claymore's got that great action, the blood and gore, and good plot. I got like every anime watching contact on my msn list into it too haha.