Clannad Fanclub

The game is translated to english. Well, most of it is, I've played through all the routes except the last few and haven't run into any parts with japanese letters.

Lancelot

♫ Lost my Music ♪
I didnt really have a problem with her before.....But I seriously really hate her ever since Tomoya started liking her >_>..I know it surely was to happen eventually, but I wished it happened later on in the series..I wanted to see much more of Tomoyo =/
Super Spoiler, highlight at your risk.
She'll eventually die as the stories move on. And it seems that Tomoya and Tomoyo are having a romantic relationship after Nagisa's death. But.. these only happened in the Visual Novels.

Such tragic cant be stopped, I began to think that both Tomoya and his dad are being cursed and disliked by the God.

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well after viewing some synopsis bullets (full detailed synopsis is not yet finished) and the 50 screen shots that go with them for Clannad episode 19 on an Anime synopses blog I go to, I think its safe to say the rest of the series will focus on Tomoya and Nagisa without the other girls trying to win Tomoya's heart anymore.

Tomoya moves in with Nagisa!

Ray

无限之剑制
Well after viewing some synopsis bullets (full detailed synopsis is not yet finished) and the 50 screen shots that go with them for Clannad episode 19 on an Anime synopses blog I go to, I think its safe to say the rest of the series will focus on Tomoya and Nagisa without the other girls trying to win Tomoya's heart anymore.

Tomoya moves in with Nagisa!
The beginning of After story and later on vice versa

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
hmm begining of after story or end of first story... lol

we know the answer to that one already cause of a certain dream that keeps popping up at the beginning of arcs lol.

Just caught up to the most recent episode. Episode 18-19 were rather heartwarming but somehow I feel it isn't going to last very long.

And the little elementary school kid taking down Tomoya was hilarious.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well it may get pretty depressing or it may stay cheerful and heart felt, but what ever route they decide to take both of them will ultimately have a heart felt ending.

Also I'm not even sure how they would do the depressing route with only a few episodes left.

Kenzou

pink spider
After watching episode 19 I can say i love this show again. Not only have they done a great job on Nagisa's development, I'm now super interested in her parents. I'm gonna enjoy the next 5 episodes because of Akio's awesomeness. Srsly, i wish he was my dad.

Ray

无限之剑制
lols Akio eh well episode 19 is marking the end and etc well if this go what I think it is it will be very warm

I still like it. I just haven't really felt as driven to come on and post once Nagisa's arc started. It's not because I like it less than the other's, I just don't really have much to say about it.