Cats or Dogs

Serph

I am The Light
Dogs: we are playful and we love to go out Cats: you dont have to take us out we take a sh** in a box what else do you want >_>

cats- They do not need as much attention and fend mostly for them self all you have to do is feed them they law around not demanding much

Well, I had a cat called Green once and he was awesome, i swear he understood nearly everthing i told him which was cool, he used to do random things like bring me presents (ussually bits of food, dead birds or random items) and he used to follow me to school and where ever i sleep he used to sleep next to me and sometimes he used to attack people who try to wake me up lol. He was struck by lightening and died.

I've also had two dogs (Tyson and Niko), two hamsters (Nibbles and Hazel) and a Terrapin. The dogs were friendly but i wouldnt call them friends, The Terrapin was okay and The hamsters were good and other cats i've been with are quite boring and lazy so I dont think either are good.

For me It's gotta be Wolves because a relative of mine has to many to look after and i help him from time to time, Wolves are by far the best animals ive been with.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
Well, I had a cat called Green once and he was awesome, i swear he understood nearly everthing i told him which was cool, he used to do random things like bring me presents (ussually bits of food, dead birds or random items) and he used to follow me to school and where ever i sleep he used to sleep next to me and sometimes he used to attack people who try to wake me up lol. He was struck by lightening and died.
0.0;;

I like wolves.. but I like foxes better. I've decided yesterday that I like dogs better than cats cause dogs seem to like me better. :p

Dogs for me. All cats hate me and all dogs are the complete opposite.

Also, there's nothing friendlier than a wet dog. =P

Shi-chan

__--ρєяƒє¢т ρяιη¢єѕѕ--__
cats =3
they are similar to me in many ways....
i also had a cat...
she was sooo cute =D
and cats look a way better than dogs