Can you live without your cell phone?

amanda

How many of you can live without your cell phone?

As for me I cant... I always got to have a cell phone glue to my hand but I always loose it everywhere >.>

Kenzou

pink spider
To be honest, I can't. I'm somewhat of a momma's boy, so I talk to her daily. Theres no way I could just live without one.

definitely not, since i alway listen to music even in class and i'm using it also to cheat my exams, though it doesn't always work out as i expected.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I could easily live without my mobile phone. Mostly because I don't own one and when I did own one, I used it twice over the space of four years.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
nope, i always listen to music on the way to school. also i need it so that people can find me, what if something bad happens, i have to find out

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i could do it, things would just be a little more inconvenient. i should know, i went a month or so without one when my old one got stolen. now if i didnt have my comp thats something id have a lot of difficulty with.

seirei

kumo no you ni
Well... most of the time it's good to have a mobile phone with you, and it's more comfortable too;) but I wouldn't die without one! (or maybe I would, if I get lost in the desert and can't get anybody to help me:D)