burning anime to dvd

does anyone burn their anime onto dvd?

I can but if it is in Japanese and has subs the subs run off the screen a bit on my tv, is there a way to correct this?

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Win AVI video converter, and Nero Essentials i have used with success. I do believe the full version of Nero allows you to edit aspect ratios to help with sub-titles. I stopped burning cuz it was such a pain when you get into multiple audio tracks, and stuff.
I dunno if this helps. ^.^

Also DivX usually helps as well. There are also a few Kodec packs you can install to help as well.
um , lemme see if i can dig up the ones i installed

I'm sticking with my convertx to dvd, I spent so much time doing other things because the version I had you couldn't burn mkv but I downloaded the newest and final version and it's lovely...it does all I need and more :)

If I do burn I'll make sure it's dual audio.

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
Well, I'm probably the oddball here since I use Mac and I don't waste my time burning anime to DVD (DVD compression/quality is awful) but I work for a production studio so needless to say I author a few DVD's a week. I use DVD Studio Pro which enables me to make totally pro menus. It can also do the encoding itself though quality isn't as great as using tools such as Compressor, MPEGStream Clip (availible for Windows too), and Quicktime Pro.