Archangel's Lounge

Archangel

First of all I just wanted to say Hi and Wat Up Everyone!!!!! . I Hope all of you are having a blast and if you want to ask me something or tell me something just post it up. This topic if for yal to talk when your bored or if you just want to be heard. So dont be afraid to post , just chill and sit back and enjoy Sanji1P Lounge.

ok yea im bored XD. im meditating in BYOND Shadow Shinobi =D im meditating to get hp and chakra!!! lol my omote renge does about 250k dmg.... lol thats when the harm gate is open =D just think when the death gate is open!!! lol crazy huh?

LOL DUDE WITH THE DEATH GATE I GET 458,000 TAIJUTSU THATS FRIGGIN CRAZY DUDE AND IT DOES OVER 10MILLION DAMAGE LOL IM NOT KIDDING LOL.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA ROFL LMAO HOO BOY THAT IS FUNNY SANJI LOL I CANT HELP BUT LAUGH MY ASS OFF. YOU GOT UR ASS HANDED TO A RAT? THATS SAD DUDE LOL>

Archangel

I just waned to show everyone my Ganster Bunny YEA!!!!!!!!! KEMPII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(\_/) Bunny- Wat you lookin at ? You never seen a Ganster Bunny before???? >.<
(O.O)
(> <)
/_I_\

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm glad u created this thread, now for a question that I'm still very afraid to ask and the answer will be like 99.9% no, I'm still going to ask, but before I do let me place the pointer on the X so I can leave quickly before I faint, ok here goes. *panthing* *Heavy Heart beat*. Can I become a moderator?

Archangel

sorry bro if you would have ask like 5 min earlier then maybe cuz Prince of Leo just toke the last spot . But ther might be some changes in staff so it can still happin just give me a few days but dont get your hopes up.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Dorn it, ok I'm too slow sometimes. I really appreciate it. I hope I do get to be a moderator on this forum. Could u e-mail me at KemarMcinnis88@yahoo.com if any openings pop up and still post it here about if I get the job or not. Thanks again.

Archangel

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! youve been playthat much bro lol yo its all good way to go , im thinking of asking Nori to see if we can get a rpg section on the site if you do ill let you know maybe you can help me out getting one since yo know alot about them.

=P im bored though. i have to get my chakra and hp up to 500k and im at 450k.. lol... but yea its going to be boring as a kage though. but DUDE STILL i get control of the village and i can mute people and i can do all that. i can give people ranks. even make them missing-nin =D thats only if they piss me off =D