AMV Question

Discussion in 'Help? Questions?' started by amanda, Mar 2, 2008.

1. amanda

amanda New Member

What programs do you guys use, only movie maker?

2. Serph

Serph I am The Light

well i say adobe video editor is pretty good i use movie maker ans sonic

3. tyron256

tyron256 turnabout moderation

learning final cut express, used to use movie maker

4. random

random meep

unless you want some form of video voice over the best thing to use is just movie maker from Microsoft. its also the easyest thing to learn from

5. Haibara

Haibara New Member

I use movie maker since I don't have the money for anything else :dark:

6. Dante

Dante Devil Hunter of Hell

I remember the first and only AMV I made...I actually did hard edits...no software...We weren't high enough on the food chain to use the PC cuts...

I should try to remake it

7. Kenzou

Kenzou pink spider

I use Sony Vegas. its nice, its somewhat user friendly, and its never shuts down in the middle of something. You'll have to buy it if you're not a pirate.

8. amanda

amanda New Member

Yeah I been using movie maker.. im going to upload my AMV when I finish soon! ^o^

9. Haibara

Haibara New Member

Can't wait to see it ^_^

10. FinalHero

FinalHero New Member

Well I used to use WMM but its all about Sony Vegas now, although right now I fiddling with a different program (shh I'm not telling until I get some good results from it heh heh).

11. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

are there any free programs that are good for movie editing besides window movie maker?
    cause right now the windows movie editor we use is screwed D: it has a green color below the screen which sucks real bad

12. Myrk

Myrk Dying from moe overdose.

Sorry for the bump, but yeah, try sony vegas, it may take more time to learn on vegas, but it's definetly better than wmm :p