Search results

1. ross_diadame

Requesting Rurouni Kenshin... again

Pls pls pls pls. Pls add kenshin agein My HD was corrupted so theyre gone. pls pls pls :onegai: :please2:
  2. ross_diadame

How to use japanese keyboard

My mom bought a laptop with japanese keyboard and the symbols are all messed up. so heres a way you can fix it. Stage 1 1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel. 2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options. 3. Click Add other languages. 4. Click the Languages tab. Click...
  3. ross_diadame

My mom bought a laptop with japanese keyboard and the symbols are all messed up. so heres a way you can fix it. Stage 1 1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel. 2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options. 3. Click Add other languages. 4. Click the Languages tab. Click...
  4. ross_diadame

My mom bought a laptop with japanese keyboard and the symbols are all messed up. so heres a way you can fix it. Stage 1 1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel. 2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options. 3. Click Add other languages. 4. Click...
  5. ross_diadame

japanese translation mp3, worksheet, flashcard

heres a site where you can download an mp3 of Basic Japanese for you and also hiragana worksheet and flashcard and other stuff. go go go... :yoyo091: http://www.hickorytech.net/~nic111/
  6. ross_diadame

heres a site where you can download an mp3 of Basic Japanese for you and also hiragana worksheet and flashcard and other stuff. go go go... :yoyo091: http://www.hickorytech.net/~nic111/
  7. ross_diadame

8. ross_diadame

ross

ok. heres me... an old pic :sigh: then heres 2 years ago im the kissing one.. LOL :innocence2:
  9. ross_diadame

ross

ok. heres me... an old pic :sigh: then heres 2 years ago im the kissing one.. LOL :innocence2:
  10. ross_diadame

ross

11. ross_diadame

Death Note movie

errr.. i read somewhur before that there was another ending or sumthing like that of a death note movie which abarnes had uploaded before but i dont see it anymur. i havent downloaded that yet. i think it was by kuro-hana. kami-sama. pls upload it agein.
  12. ross_diadame

Application for MOD

May i apply for MOD. :D i am not sure if i had been very useful before but since i am sooooo free right now (no job) LOL, i can be online everyday till i find one agein. hope to become a mod agein.
  13. ross_diadame

Application for MOD

May i apply for MOD. :D i am not sure if i had been very useful before but since i am sooooo free right now (no job) LOL, i can be online everyday till i find one agein. hope to become a mod agein.
  14. ross_diadame

why why why???

is this a new forum agein? cuz i had to register agein. anyways, zup agein to everyone...
  15. ross_diadame

why why why???

is this a new forum agein? cuz i had to register agein. anyways, zup agein to everyone...
  16. ross_diadame

why why why???