Search results

1. G

I think I found a Dynasty Warriors [Online Game]

It looks so much like it.. except its online. o_O YouTube - Warlord Online Closed Beta #1 Im just sharing even though I know I cant play it.
  2. G

It looks so much like it.. except its online. o_O YouTube - Warlord Online Closed Beta #1 Im just sharing even though I know I cant play it.
  3. G

4. G

You got yourself a new friend request!!

5. G

6. G

7. G

Ray Fails

ditto
  8. G

Ray Fails

ditto
  9. G

Ray Fails

ditto
  10. G

I need a good MMO [A decent one]

FYI, i cant play big games like Perfect world or WoW since my comps too small. anyways, im getting bored of ROSE online and i wanna find a good game, any recommendations?
  11. G

FYI, i cant play big games like Perfect world or WoW since my comps too small. anyways, im getting bored of ROSE online and i wanna find a good game, any recommendations?
  12. G

13. G

Off Topic

Heres how the game works. Just dont respond back to the poster above you. Or just say something completely random and not relate it to the poster above you. Ill just start.. Cookies are awesome. :hamtaro8vf:
  14. G

Off Topic

Heres how the game works. Just dont respond back to the poster above you. Or just say something completely random and not relate it to the poster above you. Ill just start.. Cookies are awesome. :hamtaro8vf:
  15. G

Off Topic

16. G

GOTM [Game of the Month]

Is there one though? If so, ill just lock it then. Anyways I think its a great idea. :p Maybe we could have a voting poll on which theme of games it should be and then let other people decide which game should be the GOTM. [Or GOTW] Game of the week. :wbl:
  17. G

GOTM [Game of the Month]

Is there one though? If so, ill just lock it then. Anyways I think its a great idea. :p Maybe we could have a voting poll on which theme of games it should be and then let other people decide which game should be the GOTM. [Or GOTW] Game of the week. :wbl:
  18. G

Y Halo Thar

Y Halo Thar. :em038:
  19. G

Y Halo Thar

20. G

Y Halo Thar