Search results

1. Scribe

Rollback

ewsfdf er G2anime
  2. Scribe

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

First of all I apologize for the lack of updates recently, we have been pretty slow this year I believe! But our uploaders have been doing an amazing job all year round in keeping this website active. Tis the season to be jolly and I'd like to take a quick note of remembrance and...
  3. Scribe

New Uploader!

Hey guys, incase you didn't know, we're not completly dead, links for manga and anime can still be found on the forums and once you hit 50? Posts you can access the G2Vault downloads area for our dedicated members. Darkparagon and Spice have been doing a great job of getting anime up there...
  4. Scribe

Psychological Trip...

I've been doing alot of thinking recently. Apparently too much, because normally when i do, i end up not "being myself".. I would like some of you; anyone. To follow along with me if you will. Not to necessarily answer some of the rhetorical questions I will ask, but maybe if you can to discuss...
  5. Scribe

Psychological Trip...

I've been doing alot of thinking recently. Apparently too much, because normally when i do, i end up not "being myself".. I would like some of you; anyone. To follow along with me if you will. Not to necessarily answer some of the rhetorical questions I will ask, but maybe if you can to...
  6. Scribe

G2IRC Chat

Chat.G2Fusion.info <-- Click Me I just uploaded PJIRC For anyone who dosn't know how to access our chatroom any other way. Now there several ways: Download Chatzilla: instructions Download IRC or click here to CHAT (with any webbrowser you should be able to view it if you have the right...
  7. Scribe

IRC Trivia bot (Please HELP)

We need questions for the bot in the IRC Chat. So we can have competitions. Scores are updated here: http://G2anime.net/triv.htm (not up yet) Anyways if you wana submit some questions please do so in the following format below: question?*answer example: Who is "Narutos" mother?*Uzumaki...
  8. Scribe

IRC Trivia bot (Please HELP)

We need questions for the bot in the IRC Chat. So we can have competitions. Scores are updated here: http://G2anime.net/triv.htm (not up yet) Anyways if you wana submit some questions please do so in the following format below: question?*answer example: Who is "Narutos"...
  9. Scribe

xbox 360 Natal

Why Xbox Project Natal is a game-changer | News | TechRadar UK Believe it! <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UkSV1rXJ0pU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"...
  10. Scribe

xbox 360 Natal

Why Xbox Project Natal is a game-changer | News | TechRadar UK Believe it! <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UkSV1rXJ0pU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"...
  11. Scribe

IRCChat

If you do or do not know we currently have a Chat room you can all enter. There are a few ways you can enter: 1) Through firefox. Download this plugin:ChatZilla, then click the following link #G2Anime or; you can use your mIRC client to access our server 2) First up download mIRC...
  12. Scribe

IRCChat

If you do or do not know we currently have a Chat room you can all enter. There are a few ways you can enter: 1) Through firefox. Download this plugin:ChatZilla, then click the following link #G2Anime or; you can use your mIRC client to access our server 2)...
  13. Scribe

G2Blog

Time to update! Ok listen up. As of Yesterday i'm going to be using my G2Blog to post regular (daily when possible) updates on the status of the new layout (among other things) I'm working on for G2. Check it out! I'll be posting my logo concepts, layout sketches, sneak previews, site updates...
  14. Scribe

G2Blog

Time to update! Ok listen up. As of Yesterday i'm going to be using my G2Blog to post regular (daily when possible) updates on the status of the new layout (among other things) I'm working on for G2. Check it out! I'll be posting my logo concepts, layout sketches, sneak previews, site...
  15. Scribe

Kage Shizoku (Shadow Clan)

Kage Shizoku Pronounced: Kah-gay she-zo-ku History: The lurkers of the night are not necessarily a family, nor are we that close. We tend to stay away from the other family's also. Consider us the lone wanders of the night; who when absolutely necessary bond together only to avoid any contact...
  16. Scribe

Post your PC specs

Pretty simple. I just got a new PC on tuesday so i've been missing lots of school/not going and fluffing around on this. I'm also running vista atm. The case is slightly different than the one shown, the front is different. CPU Speed: 9.3 GHz Memory: 4 GB Hard drive: 640 GB CD / DVD: CD...
  17. Scribe

Post your PC specs

Pretty simple. I just got a new PC on tuesday so i've been missing lots of school/not going and fluffing around on this. I'm also running vista atm. The case is slightly different than the one shown, the front is different. CPU Speed: 9.3 GHz Memory: 4 GB Hard drive: 640...
  18. Scribe

Features!!

Ok, we're in a bit of a slump. We need more direction and ideas for where this website is going. I ask you... The users of this forum/website to make a change... G2 Has had it's ups and downs in the past. One way of describing this would be a rollercoaster. At the moment, interms of...
  19. Scribe

Features!!

Ok, we're in a bit of a slump. We need more direction and ideas for where this website is going. I ask you... The users of this forum/website to make a change... G2 Has had it's ups and downs in the past. One way of describing this would be a rollercoaster. At the moment...
  20. Scribe

Percect World

Just started playing it, i'm a lvl5 Archer Elf. Ain't read into the story line too much nor the gameplay etc... But i'm liking it, the world is something like 15,000 sq miles of gameplay, and takes about 1 hour + to walk from one of the end of the map to the other... Also i can fly, so i...