Search results

1. Dante

Rockers Rejoice!!! Chris Cornell!!!

Chris Cornell, the lead from Soundgarden, has gone solo for some time. He released a new album 1st quarter this year. "Scream" is twelve tracks of genius...(Or was it thirteen....I forgot...) So, either use Rhapsody or go out and buy it. (Don't download it. It's worth the money either way)...
  2. Dante

Rockers Rejoice!!! Chris Cornell!!!

Chris Cornell, the lead from Soundgarden, has gone solo for some time. He released a new album 1st quarter this year. "Scream" is twelve tracks of genius...(Or was it thirteen....I forgot...) So, either use Rhapsody or go out and buy it. (Don't download it. It's worth the money either...
  3. Dante

reCAPTCHA

Hey all Dante here. Just letting you all know, we are instituting the reCAPTCHA system in our registration. Hopefully, I can find methods of further instituting this into our posting system just to keep those naughty spam bots out of here. Also, just so you guys know, I did find the issue...
  4. Dante

reCAPTCHA

Hey all Dante here. Just letting you all know, we are instituting the reCAPTCHA system in our registration. Hopefully, I can find methods of further instituting this into our posting system just to keep those naughty spam bots out of here. Also, just so you guys know, I did...
  5. Dante

Forum Errors

Hey all, Dante here. Well, I am not too sure about you guys, but recently I have been receiving database errors. If this is the case, please notify me IMMEDIATELY! Don't want anything bad to happen to our great community ^.^. In the mean time, I have not been successful in finding out...
  6. Dante

Forum Errors

Hey all, Dante here. Well, I am not too sure about you guys, but recently I have been receiving database errors. If this is the case, please notify me IMMEDIATELY! Don't want anything bad to happen to our great community ^.^. In the mean time, I have not been successful in...
  7. Dante

Podcast!

Hey all, Dante here. Yes, I am back. Not in full functioning form, but enough to be an overseer for now. Anywho, got some exciting news. I have my own podcast going! Yes, my own podcast. It's what I like to call an "anything goes" podcast. Me and my partner tackle local, national, and...
  8. Dante

Podcast!

Hey all, Dante here. Yes, I am back. Not in full functioning form, but enough to be an overseer for now. Anywho, got some exciting news. I have my own podcast going! Yes, my own podcast. It's what I like to call an "anything goes" podcast. Me and my partner tackle local...
  9. Dante

Rock Band 2!!!

Ladies and germs, this is gonna be HUG3!!!!!11!1ELEVEN The game that has destroyed Guitar Hero is having a sequel. Now, I looked at the set list, and the music list is gonna be big! Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Motorhead, and many more! Link out - Rock Band 2 Homepage I want to hear your...
  10. Dante

Rock Band 2!!!

Ladies and germs, this is gonna be HUG3!!!!!11!1ELEVEN The game that has destroyed Guitar Hero is having a sequel. Now, I looked at the set list, and the music list is gonna be big! Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Motorhead, and many more! Link out - Rock Band 2 Homepage I want...
  11. Dante

Virtual DJ

Folks, I've been floating about the net during my hour breaks in between my busy life, and I came across this website. VirtualDJ homepage This software is probably by far the greatest software I've ever found. It allows you to use your PC like a DJ set. Cross fading between songs, syncing...
  12. Dante

Virtual DJ

Folks, I've been floating about the net during my hour breaks in between my busy life, and I came across this website. VirtualDJ homepage This software is probably by far the greatest software I've ever found. It allows you to use your PC like a DJ set. Cross fading between songs...
  13. Dante

The loss of a grand voice

Folks, I would just like to say this. If you folks have been reading the paper, then you would understand what has happened in the comedian/entertainment business. The great and quite controversial George Carlin has died yesterday of an apparant heart failure in Santa Monica, CA. He was 71...
  14. Dante

Projekt Revolution

Envy me fools. Im going to this wonderful tour on July 19th. Front row seats, with an official recording of the concert. (I will find a way to make a copy of it and get it distro to you wonderful music lovers) Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ July 19th So, I was just wondering if...
  15. Dante

Projekt Revolution

Envy me fools. Im going to this wonderful tour on July 19th. Front row seats, with an official recording of the concert. (I will find a way to make a copy of it and get it distro to you wonderful music lovers) Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ July 19th So, I was just wondering if...
  16. Dante

Projekt Revolution

Envy me fools. Im going to this wonderful tour on July 19th. Front row seats, with an official recording of the concert. (I will find a way to make a copy of it and get it distro to you wonderful music lovers) Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ July 19th So, I was...
  17. Dante

The loss of another site expressing freedom

Hey folks, your handsome admin Dante here, (I don't have an ego, if you guys didn't catch on already) I thought it would be decent enough to do this, since my bass skills wouldn't have grown had it been for these guys. Recently, one of the greatest tabulature sites, powertabs.net, was...
  18. Dante

Hey folks, your handsome admin Dante here, (I don't have an ego, if you guys didn't catch on already) I thought it would be decent enough to do this, since my bass skills wouldn't have grown had it been for these guys. Recently, one of the greatest tabulature sites, powertabs.net, was...
  19. Dante

Hey folks, your handsome admin Dante here, (I don't have an ego, if you guys didn't catch on already) I thought it would be decent enough to do this, since my bass skills wouldn't have grown had it been for these guys. Recently, one of the greatest tabulature sites...
  20. Dante

LP Underground 7.0

Ladies and gentlemen, if you have been following this band as much as I have, then you should know that the underground album the band sponsors has been released. I will probably upload the tracks at some point, but if you guys are not aware of Linkin Park and their music, I got some music...