Search results

1. Myrk

Hey ya lil shits

Can't believe this site is still up. Is there anyone here from my cringey past?
  2. Myrk

Hurr hurr

..And since it's Halloween soon... My deviantart
  3. Myrk

Thought I might as well...

Kinda just randomly came back today and brought along two others. I'm Myrk, been here since this thing was called ZokuHaven, ages ago. Sup gaise. :fyeah:
  4. Myrk

Didn't know where else to put it...

Well, it's been long since I posted. I've been doing alot of stuff, and one of it is drawing so I brought you my 800th post and some drawings! :misc102: WHOOSHHHAA
  5. Myrk

If Superman...

If Superman, aka Clark Kent (wich he mysteriously becomes whenever he puts on glasses) was to have children, and he'd beat them up, would child protective services go and take them away ? I mean, he's not doing any harm, he's beating up unbreakable and unkillable alien children... Oh, and since...
  6. Myrk

If Superman...

If Superman, aka Clark Kent (wich he mysteriously becomes whenever he puts on glasses) was to have children, and he'd beat them up, would child protective services go and take them away ? I mean, he's not doing any harm, he's beating up unbreakable and unkillable alien children... Oh, and...
  7. Myrk

Yawn~

I'm back, but will be a little inactive :Ryu: HADOUKEN!!
  8. Myrk

Yawn~

I'm back, but will be a little inactive :Ryu: HADOUKEN!!
  9. Myrk

The new improved Myrk

NOW! with short hair! for only 99.9$ This time, I posed just for you guys :P:27:
  10. Myrk

The new improved Myrk

NOW! with short hair! for only 99.9$ This time, I posed just for you guys :P:27:
  11. Myrk

Romania legalizing incest ?

I heard about this last week I think, and I thought it would be a funny discussion material with our Romanian friends :P Is this true ? :chant:
  12. Myrk

Romania legalizing incest ?

I heard about this last week I think, and I thought it would be a funny discussion material with our Romanian friends :P Is this true ? :chant:
  13. Myrk

To Aru Majutsu no Index~

To Aru Majutsu no Index Summary Set in a city of scientifically advanced superhuman students, but in a world where magic is also real. Toma Kamijo’s right hand, the Imagine Breaker, will negate all magic, psychic, or divine powers, but not his own bad luck. One day he finds a young girl...
  14. Myrk

To Aru Majutsu no Index~

To Aru Majutsu no Index Summary Set in a city of scientifically advanced superhuman students, but in a world where magic is also real. Toma Kamijo’s right hand, the Imagine Breaker, will negate all magic, psychic, or divine powers, but not his own bad luck. One day he finds a young...
  15. Myrk

Chrome Shelled Regios!

Chrome Shelled Regios (鋼殻のレギオス) is a Japanese light novel series by Shūsuke Amagi, with illustrations by Miyū. The anime adaptation started airing in January 2009 and is produced by Zexcs. Summary In a post-apocalyptic world called Regios overrun with mutated beasts called Filth Monsters...
  16. Myrk

Chrome Shelled Regios!

Chrome Shelled Regios (鋼殻のレギオス) is a Japanese light novel series by Shūsuke Amagi, with illustrations by Miyū. The anime adaptation started airing in January 2009 and is produced by Zexcs. Summary In a post-apocalyptic world called Regios overrun with mutated beasts called Filth...
  17. Myrk

Hiya~~!

So, I decided to check on this site again :O Good times~ So... what's up everyone ? :> I hope you remember me! >D:em080:
  18. Myrk

Hiya~~!

So, I decided to check on this site again :O Good times~ So... what's up everyone ? :> I hope you remember me! >D:em080:
  19. Myrk

Left4Dead

Left 4 Dead is an upcoming multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game by Turtle Rock Studios which is, as of January 10, 2008, part of Valve Corporation. The game has been built using Valve's Source engine and will be available on PC and Xbox 360. Certain Affinity is responsible for the...
  20. Myrk

Left4Dead

Left 4 Dead is an upcoming multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game by Turtle Rock Studios which is, as of January 10, 2008, part of Valve Corporation. The game has been built using Valve's Source engine and will be available on PC and Xbox 360. Certain Affinity is responsible for the...