Ur Greatest Possession

amanda

You got something that you want to keep forever because it was really important? post what it is and why?

My greatest possession is my charm bracelet because my dad gave it too me and I rarely see my dad any more T.T

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
mine is a cat necklace given to me by my sister so that she would here me coming, because of the little bell. :D

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well I have many swords, Katanas hand made and shipped from japan (Master Huang runs a small Martial Arts supply shop so I got the hook up lol), guns (Staffs NOT fire arms), and many other material possessions but I can't say any of them are my most dear possession.

My most dear possession is not even an object and I can't say "My possession" because she's her own person, that being said I feel that Kate and our loving bond is my greatest possession that I will hold higher than anything for as long as I am alive.

Yeah I know its mushy but I'm not one to worry about speaking from my heart I say what I feel, and if you think its cheesy than that's your choice.

I'm a computer geek so my laptop which I take everywhere with me and my 1TB hard drive ( which is only for anime) but with something more meaningful its my final Fantasy X necklace that my friend gave me. Actually its just the symbol part, not the chain but I've had it for 6 years now and my friend is still shocked I still have it.