Sex.

Archangel

hell yeah, i lived in the US for 4 years, all you heard in the schools was about sex, i myself havent done it yet, because i'm type a loner since every body is so damn judgemental, i'll do it when i find that person i feel a deep connection with. Yo, about wat ya'll said about STD's: As a doctor, the only worry there should be when having sex would be getting AIDS, i mean there is a cure for almost everything else but not for AIDS( I'm doing some research on it and am confident that i'll find a cure.)
P.S I never had a GF because my sorry ass is a failure at socializing, so ya'll can laugh now
So u deff know wat I mean when ur in school sex is well wat everbody talksabout lol and bro everybody got there day no matter who u are .I never thought I would have mine and I did lmao

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
that's cool, eventually...huh, nice prospect to it. I really never gave up on the idea but it's that all the girls i like are mad secluded. but for now i got to focus on more important stuff.

ps. About the school's here, totally there was not a day were i didn't hear the girls talking about when to do it, it was kind of intresting finding out there millions of rules.

Archangel

that's cool, eventually...huh, nice prospect to it. I really never gave up on the idea but it's that all the girls i like are mad secluded. but for now i got to focus on more important stuff.

ps. About the school's here, totally there was not a day were i didn't hear the girls talking about when to do it, it was kind of intresting finding out there millions of rules.
Lmao yeah Like I said Sex= US in my opinion , U cant go by a day hearing about it and ur either apart of itor not and some how everybody always know who u did >.< everything Kiss and tell now days

You Just Have To Do it.......
When you've done doing it,
it should make you feel annoyed, hungry, and tired....
So ask your self if it is worth or not.....
Think about it since it bring up negative progress....