Sex.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
lol... I think the whole thing about losing your innocence bullshit and waiting until your married is GAY. Its not a big deal. Not in my opinion anyways. Everyones different.
Personally, the only reason why I don't have sex all the time is because I don't want an STD. Plus, all the guys I know suck. xD

Swiss

function Swiss()
Yes I myself am waiting until i'm married to have sex.........again or until my girl comes over this Saturday, but after that, I'll wait until marriage. Unless she gets horny again and then i'll have sex again... but i'll wait until marriage.........so I guess i'm a virgin too, cause I'm waiting till marriage. :)

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
LOLOLOLOL! Yeah thats what Im sayin. No sense...
Swiss, if youve had sex before your not a virgin. And in case your not sure, sex is when a mans penis actually goes INSIDE a woman's vagina. =P
PS- If the penis doesnt go into the vagina theres no way she can get pregnant. Just pointing that out.

LOLOLOLOL! Yeah thats what Im sayin. No sense...
Swiss, if youve had sex before your not a virgin. And in case your not sure, sex is when a mans penis actually goes INSIDE a woman's vagina. =P
PS- If the penis doesnt go into the vagina theres no way she can get pregnant. Just pointing that out.
Well me and Nori tried to tell him for too long. Then we just gave up

But yes, has to go inside. And you have to cum inside too