Love me cause I'm here ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'mSev. I kinda got ninjarecruited into joining, but it lookscool, s Ill probably be here a while. I like to do alo, ad I lke alot of people, so if you think yu could like m, then...well.... I dunno, say something >_>

I'm 16, a guy, and prtially insane ^_^

anyway, thats about it. So...yay ^_^

Nori

Sup Severuuk...welcome to HXF. Is there something wrong with your keyboard?.......I see a lot of missing letters lol

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
I'mSev. I kinda got ninjarecruited into joining, but it lookscool, s Ill probably be here a while. I like to do alo, ad I lke alot of people, so if you think yu could like m, then...well.... I dunno, say something >_>

I'm 16, a guy, and prtially insane ^_^

anyway, thats about it. So...yay ^_^
Hello my sunshine, love and glory, my pride and angel who seems to be everywhere I go. <3 I luff you. And welcome to HF. =O
Though I just joined too. :p

xOxO~Saku <3

Archangel

My sunshine, love and glory, my pride and angel who seems to be everywhere I go. <3 I luff you

xOxO~Entombment <3

O_O.......................:sweat::luv::luv: X_X um..............:sick:..........um I wanted some love but that was just wrong on so many levels , so wrong ,im going to have nightmares for weeks thanks to u. I always thought Nori was the only fruit on HFX i guess i was wrong .......lmao

Archangel

Crap that aint fair !!!!!!!!! U used me for ur own selfish needs, u asshole do i look like a utility to U . O_O im always being used again and again...............wow for some reason that felt good to say.

P.S. yes i do think i got issues Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.