Strange error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donno if you want to know this really but here goes :mellow:

It's the first time I been on for awhile and being lazy I usually don't bother typing the www. but just hit the enter key after entering animegelade.com .... it comes to http without the www. but the same portal page anyway. However when I tried logging in thru that I got this error:

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.
When I retype url with the www it logged in fine thou.

P.S love the new portal :rockon:

Holy shit, how were u able to post this in Site Updates lol. Anyway I'll look into your error ASAP.
Oh did I post in the wrong place :oops: .... I thought I post in suggestions and problems!
Anyhow take your time, no worries, I just thought you may want to know that's all.

Nori

Oh did I post in the wrong place :oops: .... I thought I post in suggestions and problems!
Anyhow take your time, no worries, I just thought you may want to know that's all.
I'm just kinda amazed........I gotta fix that error first, cause if you're able to post topics in it, that means others are lol.

Edit: Alright no one can post new topics in the Site Updates except, Admin, Staff, and Super Mods =p....now I'll look into your error lol

I'm just kinda amazed........I gotta fix that error first, cause if you're able to post topics in it, that means others are lol.

Edit: Alright no one can post new topics in the Site Updates except, Admin, Staff, and Super Mods =p....now I'll look into your error lol

You know it was bugging me about posting in the wrong section! :laugh: And thinkin and thinking I was so sure I posted in Support and not Site Updates section, in the first place I don't think I ever saw a new thread button/option in the site updates :mellow:. Or maybe I posted it in Support and it ended up magically posted in Site Updates after I submitted .... or maybe I am really in the Twilight Zone and everything goes askew! Anyhow enough about it or I give myself a brain haemorrhage :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.