> Ichigo' sister Karin
> and so on^^
it's just so cool^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Heh, thanks^^
if I'm right you're Amy right?
and Amy's nice too...I like was thinking (sometimes still am) to name my child (when I'll have ti) like that^^

oh and I'll PM my msn...don't want that guys that are here fand don't post to have my msn >.<

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Heh, well girl would be Amy and boy would be Kay^^
These names are just sooo cute,
though it'd be kinda weird to some ppl probubly, since we don't use English names in Slovenia, but I don't care^^.

:goku:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
ORIHIME AND ICHIGO!!!!!!!! u didnt see the near to close kissing scene T_T so loverly
yey^^ another IchiHime fan
and yeah it was sooo sweet and cute, damn! why didn't she do it

in my opinion, Ichigo should go out with Joroichi, she's got a badass attitude and they seem to be made for each other.
Isn't her name Yoruichi^^
anyway, yeah they would probubly look ok together, but she kinda too old for him, IMO^^

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
but seriously, i really think it should be Ichigo and Yoruichi, i find it the most unexpected couple but as they say the unexpected is sometimes wat is expected (Makes no sense but it sounds wise, ROFL)

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Heh, lol^^! yeah it sounds wise^^
Anyway....I did think about them as a couple, when Ichigo was training with he and they were takin bath together and such xD.
But later on, I returned to IchiHime^^. Not that I wouldn't mind YoruIchi, but...I dunno, me prefers HimeIchi^^.
I think ppl see Yoruichi with Urahara, since they're friends for soooo long...but I dunno he seems to old for her too xD

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
makes sense, and any way the best part of this is that all the guessing adds to excitement of getting to know who ichigo ends up with, i'm not really in to the whole IchigoxYoruichi thing, i just like the randomness