What do you want to see? on Hybrid X Forums?

Nori

I've noticed a decline in activity. It wasn't exactly high in the first place, but yes it has decreased! What would you guys like to see on the boards to make it more active. If anyone can give suggestions (by this I mean useful ones), then please post them here!!!!!

~Nori

yam

you know guys
you don't have the most important thing -the downloads
if you allow people to download anime maybe your site will get some members who will post to download

and one more thing you should upload rmvb files rather than avi, mkv files
if you do that you will attract more people to your website

Nori

This thread was made, mainly for you to post what Anime series you'd want to see on the site. No one has posted...why?

ooh cool, never saw this. Well i have 3 series to ask for

Chobits
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny

I was wondering if you could put those up , hopefully in .avi format.

Yam I do not aggree with you and the reason is on hand I suggest everbody knows Anime-Eden, Anime-Alliance, Anime-BW, Kragamuffin,..so now the point: they dont have Low Quality files but only HQ files AND they have a good forum community and an rather active site^^...
the rmvbs drove me away from that site...:(...I liked it much in the past and also the admin is very polite and nice...but I just cant aggree with rmvb..I mean his friend g2anime has no rmvb and its a good site...too many sites go low in my opinion instead of growing big like the 4 ones mentioned above...
I aggree with YAM that the key are the downloads...but not rmvbs... but good quality files....those attract ppl much more than something else...And btw all those 4 sites you dont have to pay, to post and on kragamuffin you dont even have to register^^... so dont tell me one does need that to have an active site...;D ;D

Happy new YEAR to everbody and plz admin if you have time - come back with HQ in the new year believe me I know 100 sites/forums (!!!) and mostly the HQ ones are top mostly! :D

Nori

What do you mean HQ? .rm/.rmvb have the same exact quality, yes it's exact my friend as .avi. They are literally half the size of .avi, and look exactly the same. I've checked this on 2 HD monitors and one normal one. There's no dispute unless you're blind.

The way your statement is unfortunately is stupid in my opinion as if Real Media doesn't have High Quality video. Your statement makes me thinks you just saw the words ".rm" or ".rmvb" and so oh no, real media files are shit, not worth my time downloading, even though it would actually take half your time downloading and look the same.

Im 21 and before I judge something I normally read through 20 tests and 30 forums posts and google because I only believe in science and tests...as a consequence I know what im saying...and ain't just bitching around!

Besides, Im not only talking about AVI files but about Dualaudio files like MKV or OGM... :D and one can see a difference in dark background ^^ meaning dark colours...i have and had some rmvbs but they are no match for OGMS and MKV-Dualaudio... I saw bleach in rmvb once and after that in Avi and not only me but some friends (Boys) saw the difference, too so its not only me...There is a quality loss and as my laptop has 1920x 14440 screen I can very much tell the difference....and besides even rmvb fans told me that there is a difference its just low file size thats why they like it?? So I believe them and my eyes!

Its nothing to get offended omg? :blink: its justs what would drive me to a site...and I wanted to give you a hint with n1 4 site examples who are well know and popular with anime fans...lets say first come the downloads then the community^^ I dont think anime eden with just 10 animes was very popular^^ but now the 4 sites are loved by anime fans...and I just thought you might go this way aswell...of course its your choice...

Nori

We're changing back anyway, so it's not a big deal. I'm not getting offended, but to many people say that and it's annoying as hell, as if they still don't download the stuff. I've had other people on my site, before that said the same thing, and they'll go and download it a minute after they said the shit on the forum. *I went and matched the IPs*

Hehe yeah being an admin of a site is very difficult task, normal member = 80% leechers will never really understand, well being an admin of my own I know :) Well first I look always in the download section and I if I see rmvb a delete the download imidiately...I only download rmvbs if I cannot find them in Avi, Mkv, Ogm :rolleyes: ... :p well I wish the best for you and your site and I am glad you change back Nori :p really ^^Waiting for Battle programer shirase in AVI^^, ... I'll be sure to drop in^^ :lol:

Happy new Year :lol:

Nori

Yea I'll have an .rm section and an .avi section. I probably won't be changing what's already been changed to .rm because it took me weeks to change it to that.

So do you use a converter to convert it to RM? If you do, could you tell me where you got it? Thanks.

I honestly have no ideas of what to do to make this more active as I'm having the same problem with my forum.

But could you upload a few earlier episodes of Naruto and/or Bleach? Cheers.

Yeah I don't see why people upload stuff in AVI, RM is the same quality and smaller. So it's still a win win.

due i'm new , and i dont know it is already or not , i wish to see a wallpapers section or thread on forum where we can submit our wallpapers related to the anime or not related.

Nori

due i'm new , and i dont know it is already or not , i wish to see a wallpapers section or thread on forum where we can submit our wallpapers related to the anime or not related.
You're free to make one! :D That's what a forum is for.

Nori

I honestly hate shout boxes on forums. Mainly because it makes members post in them instead of the actual forum. They honestly don't make the forum any more active and and really only allow the members to contact you more, but the forums will still be dead.

I'll look into it though.