Kid dies trying to imitate Naruto

I won't be surprised if Naruto ends up banned somewhere because of that.
not sure about US ..but if it was japan ,they probably would...cause i remember there was case last year around septembr i think, when a teenage girl killed her father with an axe,,they stoped airing School days and higurashi(i think)in a few parts of japan ...it was delayed till sometime ...

so cases like a kid suffocated to death while trying to imitate a certain anime might get it banned

yea. and if i know japan..the folks there are really uptight and overprotective about kids or anything related.so if they find any influence in their kids in a negative way.its gonna cause a huge problem in the anime industry.i heard that after that girl attacking her father case they aired the final episode of school days but edited the entire episode and the blood color was edited black

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Did they ever think the kid might have already had mental problems or something? No freaken common sense...

Man... How stupid can kids get...

I'm just thinking, but instead of each generation getting smarter it might be going the other way. Every generation getting stupider.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Those kids with their fancy video games and rap music...

[spoil]That's a joke by the way.[/spoil]
I hate rap... O-o But I love video games.

Lol.

They Shouldn't let them watch this Anime... it's for teens/adults -_-
Nuuu... U.S. Naruto = Super censored. I don't see what part of the U.S. Naruto is for teens and/or adults. Naruto Shippuden is for teens, but that's a different series.