Hey Ladies (Guys post Questions for Girls to Answer)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This is a thread designed for us guys to ask all the lovely ladies here questions we need them to answer for us.

Rules are simple:

• No Flaming
  • No Spamming
  • Only Guys Can Ask Questions.
  • Questions Have to Be Directed at the Oppisite Gender
  • Only Ladies Can Answer the Quesitons.

I'll start it all off with the first question:

So ladies why is it that you go out you always seem to have at least 1 cynical down on love friend that's soul purpose is to make it harder for us to get your number? Also what's the best way to win the friend over so that we actually have a chance to get to know you?

Last edited:

Zeta

State Alchemist
screw it im going to ask the question

Im new to hte whole dating world. ever girl i find it ends with just friends everone thinks of me as there brother or there best friend. but there is one girl i have been eyeing from for past week. My question is, How do you know if a girl has a b-friend and how do you know she is intrested. i alwats mix up the signs D:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Not many girls in this community. You'd expect to be more girls then guys when it's about anime. xD

I don't think girls are able to answer guys questions there are too many kinds of girls with different way they think socially. When it comes to guys it's more typical cause the type of guy girls usually date are almost all the same. D: Which makes them the simple ones.

first i'll answer zeta's question
first you have to talk to her not showing you're interested in a relationship with her. if she has a b-friend she'll say it up herself in a context like "so you like that place too? i go there with my b-friend all the time" and stuff. of course that is the hard way of doing things.
i believe most of the girls want boys to say straight what's on they're mind, if you like her tell her, if she has a b friend she'll refuse you naturally, if not then you got yourself a girlfriend. simple as that.
thought all the men are afraid or being rejected, which i don't get why, if you're really hooked up on a girl and she already has a b-friend they're nothing much that you can do except to compete with him if the girl is worth for going through all that trouble.

and about how you know if she's interested that is the easiest part, she'll be smiling to you warmly so you can see on her face that she is really having a good time being in your company

and for cruss
the fact that girls date the same type of guys it is not quite true. a woman by nature is more complex than a man and her way of thinking gives man a very hard time. she always thinks more than it's enough "what will happen if this,... but what if that and what will i do if this and that...?" and stuff like that. she can never make up her mind completely.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
and for cruss the fact that girls date the same type of guys it is not quite true. a woman by nature is more complex than a man and her way of thinking gives man a very hard time. she always thinks more than it's enough "what will happen if this,... but what if that and what will i do if this and that...?" and stuff like that. she can never make up her mind completely.
That's true. I know that all girls aren't the same, but they can be quite difficult to deal with sometimes even as a friend. From where I live all girls have the same perseptive about guys. They all want a "pretty" boyfriend.

Sucks cause I'm a below average guy. Well, outside of track.

Last edited:
That's true. I know that all girls aren't the same, but they can be quite difficult to deal with sometimes even as a friend. From where I live all girls have the same perseptive about guys. They all want a "pretty" boyfriend.

then you shouldn't mind those girls.
and yes they are quite difficult to deal with cause they're women, that's what they're best at :D.
anyway, every girl searches for a certain unique something in every boy which differs from girl to girl.

Actually don't feel sorry for yourself not all girls have that kind of perspective... Some girls prefer boys with a good sense of humor or boys with nice behavior the looks is just a plus factor..

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Question!!! If a girl gets drunk, what should a guy do when she starts flirting with him?
i think he should reject her, because if he does something, when the girl wakes up and realizes, she'd go berserk, especially if you're good friends.
but that's just my opinion

Here is one , for all you girls and remember be honest, many girls anwser it with no when they mean yes . . . :)

Do short guys (under 5foot 6inches) stand a chance these days ^^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
honestly, not really, girls feel embarrassed if they have a b-friend who's shorter than them.
but they make an exception if they really like the guy.
but if they're both short, no problems here

of course why wouldn't they have a chance if it only matters is their height?
i really don't think having a serious relationship matters on the physical appearance it's more on how you feel for that person... it's more on how you accept him/her.
Well, like i said many women prefer men with a good sense of humor, understanding and so fort. Men with a good physical appearance is just a plus factor to the relationship but not always...

well, ray, it's not as easy as searching for something, and usually when you try to search for a person, he/she is nowhere to be found.
it is quite simple actually, if there is one with same interests around you or your grup, you'll spot here right away, when you do go talk to her even if you don't now her name yet.
that's how i always found someone with same interests, even if i didn't know him, it took only a few words from him that showed his interests, and got myself in their conversation without being invited lol :p

Nel

DECLARE GAMUZA
honestly, not really, girls feel embarrassed if they have a b-friend who's shorter than them.
but they make an exception if they really like the guy.
but if they're both short, no problems here
Who are you even speaking for? The 13 year olds in your school?
Height doesn't matter in the least; that's one of the dumbest things I've heard.. I don't know anyone who would feel embarrassed just because they were into someone a couple'a inches shorter than themselves.

Who are you even speaking for? The 13 year olds in your school?
Height doesn't matter in the least; that's one of the dumbest things I've heard.. I don't know anyone who would feel embarrassed just because they were into someone a couple'a inches shorter than themselves.
and what gives you the right to judge other peoples opinions? did someone die and made you king? you have no right what so ever.
each and everyones opinions are different.
you can't just go and hit her with a hammer in the head because she feels like that.
you go ahead and date shorter or taller guys i don't care, i just despise people like you, judging peoples tastes and opinions.
besides, this thread is to answer a boy's question not pick on other girls, so i will excuse my self for this post.

Last edited:
and what gives you the right to judge other peoples opinions? did someone die and made you king? you have no right what so ever.
each and everyones opinions are different.
you can't just go and hit her with a hammer in the head because she feels like that.
you go ahead and date shorter guys i don't care, i despise people like you, judging peoples tastes and opinions.
besides, this thread is to answer a boy's question not pick om other girls, so i will excuse my self for this post.
hehe I agree with you on that one and nels post kinda sounded like bashing and that is not allowed on the site so kudos on that.

also (recently GF broke up with me did not expect it to last we had nothing in common she called anime cartoons and other things like that.) But I would like to re ask the question ray asked how do you find a girl with common interest but here is one thing added to it allot of people (mostly girls) are thrown off by my height (because well I am what you might call a giant) how do I get them not to be so intimidated.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Lawl. First I'd like to state an opinion. Personally I'd feel a lil' weird dating a girl taller then me... I'm 5'6 their are plenty of women taller then me.

This girl I like... She really difficult to understand. I've known her since 6th grade. I talk to her at school and AIm and stuff, I also happen to try to talk to her about the stupidest things...(I guess that just means I like her a lot). Well anyway. I don't understand her, she like... I don't know, but sometimes she pretends to be angry at me then I'm like "wtf" and I apologize then she responds by telling me she wasn't angry. I think the worst thing about her is that she can say "I hate you" and "I love you" so easily. My real questions are "Is she trying to manipulate me?" and "How can I deal with her?!". Yeah, difficult question... I just need some advice.