So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

amanda

Guys Quit Posting Here Unless It's To Answer A Question Asked By Girl

Rules are simple:

• No Flaming
  • No Spamming
  • Only Girls Can Ask Questions.
  • Questions Have to Be Directed at the Oppisite Gender
  • Only Guys Can Answer the Quesitons.

How come guys dont listen to us when we trying to say something but they get mad when we dont listen to them >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it depends what your talking about really, if your talking about food, sports or sex we're all ears :p

If it's about doing chores or something then our minds are long gone lol

Why are men so attracted to boobs? What makes a guy ditch a girl with smaller boobs for a girl with bigger boobs sometimes?

Nothing special really imo. :p

Ray

无限之剑制
Hmm because most guy's hormones or sexual instincts think that a bigger boobed girl will help them make better kids also it triggers attraction

Well I learn this in science

Cause boobs are one of the greatest things ever LOL

if they do then they aren't real men as boobs are boobs and all equally awesome, maybe a bit shallow too if boobs are all they care about.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Why are men so attracted to boobs? What makes a guy ditch a girl with smaller boobs for a girl with bigger boobs sometimes?

Guys liking boobs is natural, and I think a lot of it has to do with us not having them (well most of us, and those that do don't want them lol) and society making them taboo. But boobs aren't important a good personality, intelligence (stupid is a turn off for me), and a connection is imo the most important, looks are a just a plus.

Also if a guy leaves a girl just for that reason he is a bastard and should not even be considered a man, but a vain arrogant sad, sad piece of work.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
respond

Its not our fault, if you guys stick them if our faces its only natural that we rather see them then listen...

Family Guy(Peter):Why do women have boobs? Cause you got something to look at while you are talkin to them!!! HAHAHAHA

B StAR

2D Complex.
eh I personally am kinda grossed out by big boobs lol. both in real life and in anime characters. Small to moderate works nice for me, I like to focus on the face really.

the first question hmmmm. maybe guys are greedy? thats my guess. they like to hold the power in the relationship I assume

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
How come guys dont listen to us when we trying to say something but they get mad when we dont listen to them >.>
Hmm I never really have this problem with Kate (my fiancée for those of you who don't know) we were best friends before we started dating and we talk to each other about everything.

I guess most guys (a bunch of my friends included) feel like it's insulting... Also ADHD is really popular in guys so its' hard for us to pay attention to anything if something else catches our eyes lol.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
To answer the first question, I think it is because men tend to think they should be the center of attention not the woman for some bizarre reason, and sme tend to be self centered like that.

To answer the second question, I think it may go back to the days when we were around campfires. The women with larger breasts were probably viewed as being a better choice for being a provider for his offspring. Personally, I tend to lean towards women who have smaller breasts than larger ones. So it may also just be a matter of preference for most of us

amanda

I just hate that, I had a boyfriend and I always try to talk to him about things and he never listens then I try to get even with him then he gets super pissed off with me and doesnt call me back or anything..

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
To answer the first question, I think it is because men tend to think they should be the center of attention not the woman for some bizarre reason, and sme tend to be self centered like that.

To answer the second question, I think it may go back to the days when we were around campfires. The women with larger breasts were probably viewed as being a better choice for being a provider for his offspring. Personally, I tend to lean towards women who have smaller breasts than larger ones. So it may also just be a matter of preference for most of us
I completely disagree
For the first question I do not believe the majority of men feel they are the center of attention, in the few cases that are they are usually lazy. Logistically most men who are blinding in love usually revolve around the women therefor making them the center of attention.

For the second question "back in the days" people would of chosen women with larger hips, for the simplest reason of that the woman was far more likely to survive child birth if they had large hips. And to get back onto the actual question, I likewise have never seen anyone ditch a smaller breasted women for a large one. But I suppose it could be a Midlife Crisis in some cases or the man is just someone who is after a womens looks and not personality. To be honest I don't even think about womens breasts, Personality is the most attractive feature of a women to me as well as there face's.

Hmm because most guy's hormones or sexual instincts think that a bigger boobed girl will help them make better kids also it triggers attraction
Well that's some crazy science you know there. I myself never thought like that, and every person I knew never even believed that.

Ray

无限之剑制
So it proves science is usless then why do we even take it at all?

Well if the guy doesn't givein to your ideas and suggestions dump him then

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
well, question 1, some guys listen, some don't. plain and simple.

question 2, personally, i could care less, i've been with girls on extreme ends of the spectrum, and it never mattered. I like complete package pretty face, smart and active, decent body. a little of everything. supermodels need NOT apply.
the smart and active are very important.... she must like tattoos too and she must have a few but....
any guy who dumps a girl on cup size is lying or a total twit.

Last edited:

Fatty150

Panties Enthusiast
Try it this way:
How come girls dont listen to us when we trying to say something but they get mad when we dont listen to them >.>
People tend to like to talk about things that interest them. Guys also tend to have different interests than girls. Thus, guys would rather not talk about thing girls want to talk about, and girls would rather not talk about something guys want to talk about.

However, if you listen to his desired topics, and he still does not want to listen to your desired topics (this happens to guys too, but in reverse) then he is inconsiderate and/or only wants you for your body.

amanda

Try it this way:

People tend to like to talk about things that interest them. Guys also tend to have different interests than girls. Thus, guys would rather not talk about thing girls want to talk about, and girls would rather not talk about something guys want to talk about.

However, if you listen to his desired topics, and he still does not want to listen to your desired topics (this happens to guys too, but in reverse) then he is inconsiderate and/or only wants you for your body.
you have a point tho >.>

Morcombe

King of Kings

being a guy of course i like boobs, however i do not like fake boobs.

to me size doens't matter, i don't care about that just a slong a stehy're not fake.