Hey Ladies (Guys post Questions for Girls to Answer)

the situation random is in is quite delicate or so to say. though even if girls get intimidated by you it doesn't mean that you can not gather the courage to speak with them, after they get to know you it should be very easy. most of the girls can feel secure around a guy like you, other my see your gentleness and others can see all the advantages that being taller one has. the last thing that would happen is for a girl to reject you because of this.

i'm saying it to all the guys, just go an talk, discuss, and the most important thing of all, BE YOUR SELFS !! even if you get rejected it is not the end of the world is it? and if you do not experience that you can not say that you loved, or suffered cause these are the things that make relationships what they are, if all was to go exactly as planned and wanted then it would get boring. :p

and for cruss:
usually cruss, when a girl gets angry at you means she cares, if saying something bad, or so to say, doesn't affect her ,that is concerning. girls can not completely express their feelings, few are the ones that say straight " i love you" or "I hate you cant you see that?leave me alone" and stuff. i don't know what she can be trying to but i do now that dealing with this kind of things is the most difficult job for a boy in a relationship. until she is fully prepared to say straight what's on her mind you just have to understand it from her behavior. even if she gets angry at you sometimes is not a bad thing and if there are times that she laughs and having a good time being by your side is even better. most of the girls that do that, really like the guy they're hanging out with.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Lawl, I'd be honored. ROFL. Yeah, I still have the rest of my life ahead of me. I dating isn't necessary for me right now, but it's one of my interests(Damn puberty!).

Nel

DECLARE GAMUZA
and what gives you the right to judge other peoples opinions? did someone die and made you king? you have no right what so ever.
each and everyones opinions are different.
you can't just go and hit her with a hammer in the head because she feels like that.
you go ahead and date shorter or taller guys i don't care, i just despise people like you, judging peoples tastes and opinions.
besides, this thread is to answer a boy's question not pick on other girls, so i will excuse my self for this post.
I wasn't trying to pick on anyone or bash anyone. Sorry about that. I might come off as being rude sometimes but I'm honestly not trying to. I just don't know how to word things right and say things awkwardly or too forwardly. :(
It just seemed that she was speaking for everyone out there; it didn't seem like a personal preference to me. 'Cause I really don't know anyone who would be put off by height. I don't think it should matter really, if you like the person, it shouldn't play a part at all. :/

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
Alright, I Gotta' Situation, But It Might Be A Lil' Over PG-13..

What Else Can You Give Your Girl Aside From Sex For Valentine's Day?

She's Gonna' Get Me Something Rlyy Dope (HEROES graphic novel!), So I'm Trying To Find Something That I Can Give To Her Also, Apart From Sex Lol. I Asked Her What She Wanted For Valentine's Day, And She Just Said, "I Wanna' ___ Babe" Which I Have No Problem With, But I Also Wanna' Give Her Something Else, I Dunno Lol.

Any Ideas...??

Last edited:
dude, it's kind of difficult. if that's what she wants, go ahead lol. and as for a present, don't quite now anything that can put a smile on her face ( can't specify since i don't now what she likes) good luck :D

i agree wtih setsuna...

if the girl asks for it then who are you to refuse for it..lol... if that what makes her happy...
and if your asking what else can you give to her aside for --- well anything as long as she is happy...woot...enjoy your valentines!

So ladies why is it that you go out you always seem to have at least 1 cynical down on love friend that's soul purpose is to make it harder for us to get your number? Also what's the best way to win the friend over so that we actually have a chance to get to know you?
theyre usually teh one who has low opinion on love and boys. theyre the one who i dunno maybe see if teh guy really likey teh gurl or just hes just playing her. in our family, teh guy must also win teh hearts of teh whole members before he can be included in the picture. we women always wants to hear others opinion of something/someone before we go for it.

screw it im going to ask the question

Im new to hte whole dating world. ever girl i find it ends with just friends everone thinks of me as there brother or there best friend. but there is one girl i have been eyeing from for past week. My question is, How do you know if a girl has a b-friend and how do you know she is intrested. i alwats mix up the signs D:
a gurl has a boy if hes always texting and smiles even tho thurs nothing to smile about. LOL. youll knoe if shes interested in you if she smiles at you and she blushes when you caught her looking at you..

Question!!! If a girl gets drunk, what should a guy do when she starts flirting with him?
ignore her.... pleaseee!!!! LOL
well, this might be teh only chance fer you but shes drunk, shes stupid. if ever something happen, both of you might regret... pooof. thur goes teh relationship.

Here is one , for all you girls and remember be honest, many girls anwser it with no when they mean yes . . . :)

Do short guys (under 5foot 6inches) stand a chance these days ^^
im just 5'3. i like tall guys. but i had this bf before who is shorter than me. i still liked him. cuz hes sweet and all. love isnt measured of how tall he is or how long his is. LOL

How do you find a girl with common intrest and personality as you?
you dont find love, it finds you. gemayz!

This girl I like... She really difficult to understand. I've known her since 6th grade. I talk to her at school and AIm and stuff, I also happen to try to talk to her about the stupidest things...(I guess that just means I like her a lot). Well anyway. I don't understand her, she like... I don't know, but sometimes she pretends to be angry at me then I'm like "wtf" and I apologize then she responds by telling me she wasn't angry. I think the worst thing about her is that she can say "I hate you" and "I love you" so easily. My real questions are "Is she trying to manipulate me?" and "How can I deal with her?!". Yeah, difficult question... I just need some advice.
duhhh. she likes you. she just needs alotta attention..
why dunt you try and really talk to her and ask her whats up. maybe she just have a problem and that she just giving a sign...

Alright, I Gotta' Situation, But It Might Be A Lil' Over PG-13..

What Else Can You Give Your Girl Aside From Sex For Valentine's Day?

She's Gonna' Get Me Something Rlyy Dope (HEROES graphic novel!), So I'm Trying To Find Something That I Can Give To Her Also, Apart From Sex Lol. I Asked Her What She Wanted For Valentine's Day, And She Just Said, "I Wanna' ___ Babe" Which I Have No Problem With, But I Also Wanna' Give Her Something Else, I Dunno Lol.

Any Ideas...??
GO GO GO... hey yer lucky to have a gurl who just want to be in heaven and isnt interested in material things.

well, give her something that you knoe will surprise her. her favorite brand of sumthing. perfume, panties??? LOL, something thatll always remind her of you.

Last edited:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
ROFL, that's hella old.

I barley talk to her anymore because we are moving into different crowds I'm starting to hang out with people of the same ethnic background as me and she's with the same people and some new friends.

Well how do you know if a girl has feelings for you?
IMO and my own experience: if I have a feelings for a guy in RL and he's my friend I really can't tell him that I like him. You will know my feelings if you ask my girl friends. But if the guy is very observant he will know coz' a girl's smile is different when she's with her friends and if she's with the guy that she likes. You will also know that she likes you if you can see that she's really interested in you.

But if it's virtual life: idk w/ the other ladies but I tend to tell to that guy that I like him.