Get to know your AT friend: Shadowblazer

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As you know we're holding a fun event where you get to know your friends of Anime Tempest. Ask them any and as many questions as you want and they have to answer all of them! This is the seventh round of the event and today you will have the pleasure of bombarding Shadowblazer with your questions. You have 72 hours to ask him anything and everything!
Previous SessionsTempestAnakin Skywalker:sachiko:KuroNightStaramandaluvsyaFrankXFuture Sessions~ZeroKnight~DiablodocArcsodeusDarkSignLunarKaiin Retsu​

1. why shadowblazer?2. what;s your favorite colour?3. any reasons why?4. like watching drama? if yes, mention!5. watching TV?6.hmm, why?7. can you give me some recommendations of great TV shows?8. CSI or LOST?9. fast, cheap, good; please pick two of them!XD9b. you like having intercourse?10. you want to do it with men?11. have you ever look/stare at men's ass?12.why AT?13. what do you like from AT the most?14. do you consider yourself as an otaku?15. what kind of manga do you like?16. how would you like your eggs, scrambled or sunny side up?17. the most embarrassing thing you've ever undergone?18. will you tell me your secret?19. wow, do you like my stupid question?20. why?21. are you sure?22. anyway, it;s not a gauntlet time. will you be ready for that?23. did I annoy you enough?24. I'll set you free for now

1. why shadowblazer?Well, when I became active on forums I was playing Wild Arms 2nd Ignition. The Main Character, Ashley Winchester acquired the power of the Argetlahm (The Sword used to defeat the Blaze of Disaster) and can transform himself into KnightBlazer. And later, a much powerful version of it. I simply put a spin on the name and got ShadowBlazer.2. what;s your favorite colour?Its a close fight between Red and Blue.3. any reasons why?No particular reason, but I think Power Rangers influenced me a bit. Red being the Leader while Blue is almost always the Brains of the group.4. like watching drama? if yes, mention!Not really a fan of drama, but if I did watch some it would be on the local channels. Like the one about twins who got separated at birth, one was brought up in a military family and was taught that rebels are the scum of the earth by his grandfather and "mother". The other grew up in a rebel camp and the parental figures he recognizes was the guy who "saved him from a fire when he was a baby", also a rebel, and the "amnesiac" woman who taught him everything he knows, who is in fact, the twins' mother and is currently hiding from her family. PS. The mom does not know she gave birth as she was in a coma throughout the pregnancy and birth.But globally, I think Leverage fits the bill for Drama.5. watching TV?Yes...well technically TV shows streamed from the net.6.hmm, why?Well, one reason is that my parents have priority when it comes to the tube. And second, most of the shows I watch have not aired locally, or on cable.7. can you give me some recommendations of great TV shows?Leverage, Fringe, Flash Forward, Burn Notice, SupernaturalNotice how all of them are Action shows and either sci-fi...except for the single paranormal show.8. CSI or LOST?Never understood LOST. Stopped watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation when Grissom left. CSI: Miami and CSI: NY however I try to watch whenever I could.9. fast, cheap, good; please pick two of them!XDFast and Good. We are talking about food right? 9b. you like having intercourse?Want to, but sad to say I haven't been with a woman.10. you want to do it with men?God No. I'm straight as an arrow and would only like to stick my peepee in a vagoo.11. have you ever look/stare at men's ass?No.12.why AT?Rave/Tempest here invited me.13. what do you like from AT the most?The ecchi content?14. do you consider yourself as an otaku?Maybe...but by otaku standards I might be considered as a Weeboo or a pretender. Which is ironic since I'm asian myself.15. what kind of manga do you like?Not much since I hardly read manga. But the ones I liked are:pokemon Special/Pokemon Adventures, Groove Adventure Rave, and Densha Otoko.16. how would you like your eggs, scrambled or sunny side up?Scrambled.17. the most embarrassing thing you've ever undergone?Not sure...since I don't stand out in class much...unless you count getting caught sleeping in class everytime as embarrassing. Don't worry though as I can still learn while I sleep.18. will you tell me your secret?What secret?19. wow, do you like my stupid question?Not much.20. why?Because queries 18 & 19 don't have much context to begin with.21. are you sure?Positive.22. anyway, it;s not a gauntlet time. will you be ready for that?Maybe...and I think I deserve it.23. did I annoy you enough?Nope. I rather enjoyed answering them.24. I'll set you free for now
:cool:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
1. So what's your worst "ah man, damn crap" moment?2. What's the true color of the sky?3. Why is water blue and not clear when there's a lot4. What's Harder to do, write questions or aswer them5. Why? Why?6. Who again?7. What do you expect of the future?8. Moo?9. What food do you like best?10. How so?11. Mac or PC?12. Pepsi or Coke?13. Dubbed (any lang) anime or Original Japanese14. :wink: 15.
16. bewbs 17. That is all :cool:

1. So what's your worst "ah man, damn crap" moment?Got that loads of times after taking the quarterly tests at school. But recently, I think it would be me watching over the little cutie, and she would fall down from the bed head first.2. What's the true color of the sky?I think (iirc from geo-science classes) the true color is clear. Its just that our atmosphere absorbs all colors but blue.3. Why is water blue and not clear when there's a lotFrom geo-science again, I think its because large bodies of water also absorb all colors but blue, and depending the depth and objects at the bottom, water would also turn green.4. What's Harder to do, write questions or answer them?Writing questions, no doubt. Had to do just that in one class. Wracked my brain until the last minute.5. Why? Why?Because that's why.6. Who again?Never met them.7. What do you expect of the future?Flying cars, solar energy would replace fossil fuels, robotic servants, push-button work, food-a-rack-a-cycles, 5-minute school (or astro-physics being taught in grade school). Other than that, me with a well paying job.8. Moo?Baa!9. What food do you like best?Chicken and processed sugar like cakes, ice-cream, and soda.10. How so?Chicken since I can't decide which came first. Processed sugar because I have a sweet tooth.11. Mac or PC?PC all the way!12. Pepsi or Coke?I like Coke's taste better, but Pepsi has Mountain Dew. If those were the choices, I'd pick the Dew.13. Dubbed (any lang) anime or Original JapaneseOJ would get tiring after a while, as I would need to review the ep because I tend to focus on the subs rather than the animation itself. But if dubbed, I'd choose our local language rather than english.14. :wink:
:biggrin: 16. bewbs Where?17. That is all :cool::wink:

1. what;re your hobbies?2.what;s your favorite flavor?3. why?4. how do you like to describe yourself?5. bad boy or good guy?6. obedient girl or rebellious woman?7. do you still have your chastity?8. is previous question bothering you?9. why?10. do you dream in your sleep?11. do you like dreaming?12. what is the wildest dream you can think of?12b. what is the wildest dream you have?13. what things that can creep you out?15. what would you like to spend your time? 16. do you like your new business?17. if someone stalked you, how would you feel?18. sure?19. why?20. how come?21. you said your fav color between red and blue. would it be purple??22. what is your real name?23. mention someone here that you dont want the most to know where you live!24. what the most bothering thing to you?25. why?26. tell me ^_^27. come on...28. have you ever been pissed off here?29. would you let me know where you live?30. would it creep you out?31. what the most interesting thread in AT for you?32. any reason why?33a. are you a vegetarian?33b. why? any reason?34a. do you like fruit?34b. what;s your favorite fruit?35. do you like reading?36, if yes, what kind?37. mention the ever lasting movies according to you!37b. how you would spend your money?38. where the most likely place you go to when you are bored?39. mmm...why?39. how would you spend your leisure time if you have any?40. when do you think it will be?41. have you ever been jealous?41b. really?42. wonderful. now,assuming that your statement in previous posts is the truth, what do you like from a girl? 42b. what is the first thing on your mind when I mention "hot"?43. what is the part of you that make you proud the most?43b. why?44. ukh, indoor or outdoor?44b. would you like to have adventurous journey or nice comfort home? 44c. nuuhh, why??45. who is the last person in this world you want to meet?45. how about the first person you want to meet from AT? ^_^46. modest or immodest way? 46b. are you a lazy person?47. do you have pet?47. I hope you have, if you dont, what kind of pet you wish to have?48. do you play any instruments?48. hmmm, how about playing games?48. what console you play and have?49. I really think this is not a gauntlet. you think so too, dont you?
50. well, nice to see you. have a good day shad.
again, this is not gauntlet time. it;s only 50. so it;s not. hehehe

1. what;re your hobbies?Mostly playing games on my computer, and sometimes reading a book.2.what;s your favorite flavor?Chocolate. Mmm, Chocolate...3. why?It's Chocoloate, what more is there to it?4. how do you like to describe yourself?Friendly, outgoing and fun.5. bad boy or good guy?Good Guy. Though no Chucky please.6. obedient girl or rebellious woman?Can't I have both>7. do you still have your chastity?Depends, does fapping break my belt?8. is previous question bothering you?No, not at all. <_< Though if my parents find out...9. why?Tis the normal course of human development. To learn how to fap and be embarrassed by their parents.10. do you dream in your sleep?Of course, though I only remember a few dreams a month.11. do you like dreaming?Yes. But I'm not lucid while dreaming, so I don't actually know for a fact. But I do enjoy it when I wake up.12. what is the wildest dream you can think of?Hmm, not sure. But if the events in Yumeria would somehow get to me, then that.12b. what is the wildest dream you have?A combination of Hentai, Giant Robots (no, no robot sex) and elemental powers.13. what things that can creep you out?Dunno...maybe Yaoi? Yes, definitely Yaoi.15. what would you like to spend your time? Playing Games on my PC.16. do you like your new business?What is there to like? My dad used my name to establish a new business because he was required a Business Permit for it.17. if someone stalked you, how would you feel?Flattered and very disturbed.18. sure?Yes.19. why?Why do you ask why?20. how come?Why are you pressing this matter?Wait... no it couldn't be... o_o21. you said your fav color between red and blue. would it be purple??Purple Pliers! (Guess where that is from)22. what is your real name?J. Louie.And yes, its only a J and a dot after it.23. mention someone here that you dont want the most to know where you live!...don't really know as I haven't really got to know each of you.24. what the most bothering thing to you?Yaoi...why must there be Yaoi.25. why?Tis unnatural.26. tell me ^_^I already did.27. come on...Read 26.28. have you ever been pissed off here?No, I'm an open-minded person and I don't really take offense when someone bashes Christianity. Yes, you will all burn in hell whilst I sit atop the clouds and watch. ^_^29. would you let me know where you live?No, its up to you to find me.30. would it creep you out?A little.31. what the most interesting thread in AT for you?The chat thread, as it provides insight to the inner workings of your minds.32. any reason why?Psychological Analysis33a. are you a vegetarian?No.33b. why? any reason?I liek meat!34a. do you like fruit?Only Apples.34b. what;s your favorite fruit?Apples.35. do you like reading?Yes as reading is very important in Video Games.36, if yes, what kind?Books, Graphic Novels and Video Games.37. mention the ever lasting movies according to you!Titanic, Munting Tinig (Little Voices)... hmm, nothing else comes to mind.37b. how you would spend your money?On my PC and food.38. where the most likely place you go to when you are bored?My PC, then I can travel through the net and get lost in its infinite "wisdom".39. mmm...why?No particular reason.39. how would you spend your leisure time if you have any?Playing Video Games and watching the anime and/or movies I have.40. when do you think it will be?Anytime I want.41. have you ever been jealous?I don't think so...41b. really?Ya Rly.42. wonderful. now,assuming that your statement in previous posts is the truth, what do you like from a girl? A fun personality, good looks, smart and almost as tall as me.42b. what is the first thing on your mind when I mention "hot"?The Sun.43. what is the part of you that make you proud the most?My mind and natural affinity to almost understand any written instruction through skimming.43b. why?Speed Reading FTW!44. ukh, indoor or outdoor?Indoors, that's where my PC is.44b. would you like to have adventurous journey or nice comfort home? I'd take the journey, as home tends to get stuffy at times.44c. nuuhh, why??Hey, even I should take a break away from my PC from time t time.45. who is the last person in this world you want to meet?And and all Politicians...and Keannu Reeves...and Christian Bale.45. how about the first person you want to meet from AT? ^_^Hmm, Rave maybe as I know him longer than any of you guys. (No offense)46. modest or immodest way? Modest. What's wrong with you?46b. are you a lazy person?I get that a lot. And I tend to put off things I really should be doing right away, like chores and such.47. do you have pet?Nope.47. I hope you have, if you dont, what kind of pet you wish to have?Would a girl on a leash suffice? No, well hmm. Can't have a cat, or else my sister would freak out. Not a mouse, as all females here seem to be very afraid of them along with snakes. A Dog is too much work while a fish isn't exciting enough. A Rabbit maybe?48. do you play any instruments?I used to play the Ukelele.48. hmmm, how about playing games?yes.48. what console you play and have?No console nor handheld. I only got my PC, and only my PC.49. I really think this is not a gauntlet. you think so too, dont you?
A Gauntlet is defined by a series of tasks or queries that is designed to tax the would be victim. So yes, I consider these queries as a Gauntlet, albeit a shorter one.50. well, nice to see you. have a good day shad.
again, this is not gauntlet time. it;s only 50. so it;s not. heheheThanks. Though by my count, the questions add up to...63. No number 14, two 39s, 45s & 47s, and 3 48s.