Most hated characters?

What are your most hated characters?

Probably at the top of my list is Suzaku from Code Geass, I'd love to see him just get annihilated.

He is the type of character that makes my blood boil, he thinks he's doing things right and in the name of justice, he just makes me sick!

:em035:

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Every Character from Lucky Star, They talk about such random crap, THEY MUST ALL DIE!

Uchiha Itachi

Umbrella Owner
Sasuke,Sakura,Kabuto,The Third,Chiyo(annoying old bahh -_-) - Naruto
every Bleach baddie except for Ichimaru Gin & Ulquiorra - Bleach
all SEELE meeting guys -NGE

Light from Death Note, pretty much for the same reasons you said about Suzaku.
Yeah I've never really hated a main character like I hated him which is why I loved the ending :mlfy:

Others I dislike would be Sasuke (such a little punk)

Griffith from Berserk (evil, back stabbing leader must die 100 deaths)

Takano from Higurashi (leave teh cute loli rika chan alone!)although are good looking too xD

i hate kikyou- inuyasha, suzuka-suzuka, hitomi- escaflowne, miyaka and yui - fushigi yuugi, and more like these kind of girls :)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i hate stupid female characters, such as suzuka from suzuka, or hitomi from escaflowne, or myaka and yui from fushigi yuugi. also girls that can't live without messing with others lives such as kikyou from inuyasha

Goose

Random Guy #3
Dude, Kykyo is awesome. She's completely misunderstood. Stupid Kagome needs to go back to her own time and stop getting in the way of her and Inuyasha.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Dude, Kykyo is awesome. She's completely misunderstood. Stupid Kagome needs to go back to her own time and stop getting in the way of her and Inuyasha.
i didn't say that in comparison with kagome, after all i don't like either, but i hate kikyou more cause of her attitude, from the first time i saw her i was like "what a bitch" and that got stuck in my mind ^^

Goose

Random Guy #3
Haha, I know most people hate her. I guess that's one of the reasons in the back of my mind that makes me want to like her. :O