Yaoi Club

Momo

I need to read more yaoi, the last one I read was Cute Devil (which was so cute!)
Those are so cute kyra! especially the first one

thank you momo~~~ XDDI'm in the mood of mass piccie flooding. I'm trying to hold back from showing my collection of beautiful hot asses XD

Momo

Sachiko *flips my hair back* I'm way ahead of you
I've already read sex pistols MUAHAHHAAH!!!! also you should read HOW TO SEDUCE A VAMPIRE *.* deff hot bishes! lol
muahhaha vampires! loland also the pictures are amazing girls O.O

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
rofl the last one is funny and bara XD tctctcooh also the first bishie is smexy *p*now drawn bishies =w=
Allen x Kanda <3
and another bishie

Momo

@sachiko: xD!!!!! i read it last year too! in o_O was it sept *Shrugs* i need to read more xD@kyra: ohh hot!!!!!!!! sexy sexy awww I can't post none right now >,< Chi the last one is so kawaii!

hmmm view finder. well alot. I like from Naono Bohra-sensei usually, like ren'ai nenrei, three woves mountain (I know pretty old ones).well,but well, the current I like the most is Maiden Rose.well, I can mention alot, but... I dont know what taste you have of yaoi, Momo. so I cant really tell.

Momo

@kyra: *writes these things down* ^^ mhm mhm well my taste. hmmmm...i rarely read i mostly watch yaoi anime *.* like kuzna and no money and my sexual harassment and level c
fish and the trap and zetsuai xD does that give u an idea? ^^Welcome! AMI! ^^...

welcome, amie ^__^ *hugs*hmmm...momo...my sexual harrassment (boku no sekuhara) wow! such a ova you got there!XDD I think I have watched all of what you have mentioned.hahahaha well, you like hard yaoi ne... *winks*hmm... wait, kinda forget the tittle *digs up digs up*mmm... you think Baby Bitch will suit your taste?-chikan diary-Giocatore, Hokaku Keikaku-Hana Koi (if you like cutey cutey *winks*)hmm...-hidoku shinaide-Koi Suru Boukunhmm... well, there;s one I'm sure you'd like. but urrgh, cant remember the tittle.let me tell you later, kay? ^^

oh yeah, I read it too XDDDthe twins are cute!!XDDDwell, I like the the monk character there. somehow... funny.but I like the most is the twin of the main character there. awww, he got all I wantXD