The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 3064"']I don't like thongs T_T They're annoying... Butt cleansers, is what my cousin would call them lol I only wore thongs when I'd wear a dress.. Regular panties showed through lol[/quote]lol i actually dislike them i think it makes girls seem trashy, as for guy wearing tight clothes i have skinny that i wear from time to time as well, i think they make my butt look good lol

[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 3067"']I got some thongs, I don't wear them cause they are really uncomfortable. but I bought them by mistake. >.> I appearlty can't read worth crap sometimes. XD[/quote]i guess so lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Indeed but the voyeur award will go to me and frank first since we both founded the baka club themed after baka to test... only at different time intervals on that website. Mine obviously died when I got "silenced". I'm glad to see someone picked up the idea and revived it stronger than ever, and heck, brought it here!

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 3083"']Indeed but the voyeur award will go to me and frank first since we both founded the baka club themed after baka to test... only at different time intervals on that website. Mine obviously died when I got "silenced". I'm glad to see someone picked up the idea and revived it stronger than ever, and heck, brought it here![/quote]Woohoo! awesome :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.