The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been better.There is a drought in my country, I've got a headache since 3 days, my stomach hurts like hell, the temperature is really high, my internet speed is slowing down and I've got only 2Gb left on my laptop.

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
@Absolute: 1TB? I have 2 external HDDs, one is 1TB and the other is 2 hehehe.On another note, I finally paid for my Japanesepod101 subscription. Yeah, I will learn japanese with them ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 2840"']@Absolute: 1TB? I have 2 external HDDs, one is 1TB and the other is 2 hehehe.On another note, I finally paid for my Japanesepod101 subscription. Yeah, I will learn japanese with them ^^[/quote]You know what would be cool? If one day we had enough people familiar with the Japanese language, some editors and stuff and then we could have something of our very own like Tempest Scans. XD

[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 2840"']@Absolute: 1TB? I have 2 external HDDs, one is 1TB and the other is 2 hehehe.On another note, I finally paid for my Japanesepod101 subscription. Yeah, I will learn japanese with them ^^[/quote]*steals all that from you and runs away* >D

Status
Not open for further replies.