The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Back. I'm feeling pretty good. Got that sexy dark skin ordered, that will be coming in around 2 weeks. The GFX Team and Coders are going to be busy. XPBut now I'm even more poor and in debt. Need more money. x(

[quote name='"Tri Edge' date=' post: 2066"']Back. I'm feeling pretty good. Got that sexy dark skin ordered, that will be coming in around 2 weeks. The GFX Team and Coders are going to be busy. XPBut now I'm even more poor and in debt. Need more money. x([/quote]O________________OARE DEAD FREAKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!*goes to the other room and does an happy dance*

[quote name='"Grimmwolf' date=' post: 2068"']I'd help but i dunno how>.<[/quote]now don't say that, you can help, you can tell us coders and GFX people how bad we suck on editing this skin XD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Haha, as much as I'd love to join you and go peddle on the streets of times square I haven't got the time. University is really bringing me down from working on AT and other stuff. Off course this doesn't mean AT isn't being worked on, we have some very talented people in our staff, including you. xP

@grimm - yea you can help, just as kira just said, criticize us. XD@tri - aww *puts banjo away* for some strange reason I got the urge to watch zombieland hahaawww tri, flattery will get you everywhere *winks* hehe

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Grimmwolf' date=' post: 2074"']criticize people who know what to do better than me?[/quote]Heh. If you think that's not your forte, you can help by bringing in more members, staying active, uploading or donating if you can.

[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 2073"']@gene: don't get me started. >.> *wants to watch it too now*[/quote]hehe well ima dl it >_> after I dl citizen kane XDcontinue your happy dance I'll tape it and post it on youtube hehe >Dthen you can dl zombieland and the boondocks xD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Grimmwolf' date=' post: 2077"']I think I can bring in a few members... I will stay active I duno how to upload nor can I donate....yet[/quote]There are uploading guidelines to help you with that. And if that's still not enough you can send a PM to either me or Zero or anyone else in the staff that's been uploading for help.

[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 2076"']hehe well ima dl it >_> after I dl citizen kane XDcontinue your happy dance I'll tape it and post it on youtube hehe >Dthen you can dl zombieland and the boondocks xD[/quote]actually I already dl all the seasons for the boondocks. >D beat that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.