The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official discussion threadFirst off lol, Im not "God" just god. A much lesser version, but I steal the wireless connections of neighboring mortals.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"ReDSmoke"]No' date=' I'm being serious.Otherwise, something is wrong.[/quote']I checked the moderator logs and nothing of the sort has been happening. We're doing some under the hood modifications so I suppose as a result some posts are getting eaten up and lost in cyberspace as a result.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadThat shouldn't happen, instead it'll automatically give you a header with "a new post has appeared... blah blah blah" and then you have to click submit again.

Re: The official discussion threadI can be certain to tell you that's not always the case. Sometimes it doesn't indicate that someone posted ahead of you, and when you post your comment, there is someone ahead of you. But that's like once in a hundred posts maybe.Anyways, I'm leaving for tonight.See you all later.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadHow touching. lol[quote name='"ReDSmoke"]I can be certain to tell you that's not always the case. Sometimes it doesn't indicate that someone posted ahead of you' date=' and when you post your comment, there is someone ahead of you.Anyways, I'm leaving for tonight.See you all later.[/quote']Hmm, I still think it's because we're doing modifications while the forum is online. If it persists I'll have some investigation done.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threaddamn you fast posters, and speaking of that. yah that happened to mei posted something and someone posted at the same timeit through mine out, but i think that's cause you guys are working on it stillit probably just got a glitch thing <-- technical term@Kuro : lol it would be awesome if the years went backwards, i would stop at 17

Status
Not open for further replies.