The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion thread@redLol, Manda and Levi are constantly cutting eachothers' throats. None of it's serious. They just constantly ball/ovary bust. No worries. xP@ai...yeah listen to dark >_<Out MySQL database hates us, therefore editing installed skins is a pain in the ass. Plus I gotta edit all the skins we install to work with certain installed board mods. It's monotonous and annoying :/Once we have better control over this whole process, more skins will be added. But in the meantime, learn to enjoy these two for now
@MandaLol yep, congrats XD

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]@redLol' date=' Manda and Levi are constantly cutting eachothers' throats. None of it's serious. They just constantly ball/ovary bust. No worries. xP[/quote']*goes mentally insane*Must.......Ban......Trolls!!!!*attempting to click ban button, but is pinning his hand down with his other hand*lol.I know Zero. No problems.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Ai : haha yah i like that name ^^@ReD : alright ^^ sounds good to me, i don't mind, i pretty much answer to anythinghell i answer to "woman" like Levi says, we're always at each others throatsit's pretty common for us, so don't be alarmed if it sounds like we're fightingthat's quite normal for us xD@Levi : lolz that is true, still going to kill you thoughthen again...i think we should go out and steal drugs beforethen i can kill you ^_____^ but i don't know how...i can't bring my gun since i don't have my FF:D:i will just have to use your shotgun muhahaha, it'll be epic!@Zero : XD oddly i don't mind the nickname

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]@Ai : haha yah i like that name ^^@ReD : alright ^^ sounds good to me' date=' i don't mind, i pretty much answer to anythinghell i answer to "woman" like Levi says, we're always at each others throatsit's pretty common for us, so don't be alarmed if it sounds like we're fightingthat's quite normal for us xD[/b']@Levi : lolz that is true, still going to kill you thoughthen again...i think we should go out and steal drugs beforethen i can kill you ^_____^ but i don't know how...i can't bring my gun since i don't have my FF:D:i will just have to use your shotgun muhahaha, it'll be epic!@Zero : XD oddly i don't mind the nickname[/quote]Don't worry. I gotcha. :)I will learn everyone's tendencies soon enough.It's not like I came from the same forum as you guys, right?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Levi : no kissing up, it's to late for you XD i'll kill you! first we rob a pharmacy thoughi wants adderall, i'm out D:then we can kill each other@ReD : haha okay ^^ just figured i would let you knowwe kinda mean at times, and when i mean "kinda"i mean on a weekly basis

Status
Not open for further replies.