The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread20 hours to go until I finish uploading every episode of wolf's rain to mediafire... except episode 06 because it's 600MB+ and mediafire won't take that. .___.

Re: The official discussion thread
Absolutezero645 said:
Wanna share some of them
if ur asking for me to share the nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno XP
cute-angel13 said:
*le gasp* *noms on your head*
ahhhhh get off get off! >_<
Levi said:
20 hours to go until I finish uploading every episode of wolf's rain to mediafire... except episode 06 because it's 600MB+ and mediafire won't take that. .___.
ugh >.<

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadZero you could manage manga with your speed. Everyone here is concentrating on only anime right now so our manga downloads are completely empty. xD

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadlol i don't read that much manga, that's why i haven't been uploadingall i got is JTHM, that's it.

Re: The official discussion thread
Levi said:
Zero you could manage manga with your speed. Everyone here is concentrating on only anime right now so our manga downloads are completely empty. xD
I can dl some manga, just tell me what you want and I can dl it for you.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadupload your fma one lol i know you have that one xDo.0 i'd be surprised if you didn'tbut yah if you guys have manga to upload go for it >.> i have none....well none that are...lets call it appropriate xP

Re: The official discussion threadhaha actually I am working on that now, I looked and I am missing some chapters. o_O but I am dling them now so I can upload them all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.