The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"Levi"]I would do that if it was possible but such fine tuning isn't possible' date=' not even on VB.[/quote']Of course.But it would be a way to mediate the protest.

Re: The official discussion thread
ReDSmoke said:
lol. Someone should make it that every other post counts toward your post count. That would be the middle road to take. But I believe that it's not possible.And.....*pops out of nowhere**hugs CA and Gene*
hehe well hello there *hugs back and smirks* ;b

Re: The official discussion threadLevi made the posts in the Spam Games section not count toward one's overall post count and he's debating whether to turn it back on r not because of the huge decrease in activity in that section now.

Re: The official discussion threadI think there should be activity all around. Better yet-there should be more activity in what we're trying to specialize in for the time being. What good does it if you have 20,000 posts but only 300 of them actually had contribution? I'm not saying I've not been a victim of spamming myself, but I don't believe in "awarding" members who won't take the time to say something constructive, be it positive or negative.

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"KuroNightStar"]I think there should be activity all around. Better yet-there should be more activity in what we're trying to specialize in for the time being. What good does it if you have 20' date='000 posts but only 300 of them actually had contribution? I'm not saying I've not been a victim of spamming myself, but I don't believe in "awarding" members who won't take the time to say something constructive, be it positive or negative.[/quote']^ Take notice, everyone.This is a quality post. Kuro is dead on.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadthat works for mecause i mean a post is a post whether it's spam or not and it should countso that works

Re: The official discussion threadHey now-I'm getting old. It'll be less than 6 days before I turn... *censored*. Besides-if a map doesn't help you, NOTHING will

Momo

Re: The official discussion threadhahah ur not getting OLD!!! ur not there yet ...oui i know that
i have to go visit yo ass ima give u those two cups lmao...psh maps help>.>

Re: The official discussion threadAnd how do you plan to get that to me? Is it what I think it is, and well... is it a map for the whole L.A. area? Since you probably would get lost in a heartbeat lol

Momo

Re: The official discussion threadi plan on visiting u
even though its a short visit haha...i think it is what u think it is o_O...I WOULD NOT im good with directions
...sometimes

Re: The official discussion threadVisiting me? where? Because on Monday, I'm at Disneyland the entire day unless you want to go. So what do I think it is? And my case has been proven by your statement
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.