Whatchu want?

noex1337

Emmie was here
easy going or serious person? [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION]: Both? It's hard to explain unless you know me. But I'm mostly easy going though.

your thread died bro

hows life?
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]: Awesome? Come on now, it's my life you're talking about.

In Age of Empires are you aggressive or defensive?
[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: Aggressive. I hate the suspense. But i do try to leave a little bit of resources for defense, but you'll be pressed to find me building entire walls, especially in AoE1

you need to hide from the cops? [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
Pimp,you should take care of your most popular model carefully ne.[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Why are you on an anime forum besides the obvious?
Will you put me through more trials of depression?
Think you'll succeed next time? Nah, you wont'. ;)

noex1337

Emmie was here
you need to hide from the cops? [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
Pimp,you should take care of your most popular model carefully ne.[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION]: Of course, I always get tickets for DWB's.

Why are you on an anime forum besides the obvious?
Will you put me through more trials of depression?
Think you'll succeed next time? Nah, you wont'. ;)
Well, I joined my first forum (Mangafox) because I really liked the Trace Webcomic and watned to talk about it. I ended up coming to MangaTreat (this forum's original name before the move) because of [MENTION=45]Kaze Araki[/MENTION]'s debate section, then eventually lost interest in online debates and relegated myself to a mere spammer. As far as your other question goes, probably not. That's something that came to me spur of the moment, and most likely if i continue that, it won't be as much fun.
[MENTION=1974]Tempest[/MENTION]

Aggressive. I hate the suspense. But i do try to leave a little bit of resources for defense, but you'll be pressed to find me building entire walls, especially in AoE1

[/COLOR]
Tbh, I miss the AOE1 music. xD

[YOUTUBE]0Mql9PBUzKA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Win xD

Would you prefer to be the advisor or leader.