The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] I have never and will never hit a women(if she is hitting me i will shake the shit out here though).
Not a question, but that is pretty epic. Me, i just try to restrain her, although every so often it looks a little sketch, so I need to be careful (I can't be getting any rape charges).

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] That is why if you feel like things are going to go down strange you should always be prepared to dress like this...

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=3028]Kojo[/MENTION] Nice to meet you too..Ask any question about me you wish and i will answer as truthfully as i can without being used as evidence in a crime :heh

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION]....In your introduction thread...I also took the liberty of wiping everything down and placing your finger prints on the weapon :*love:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION]...From the thing you use the most in your house....Lotion bottle! :hohoho:......:alone: had to pick through the garbage outside....for real stop with the hot pockets:facewall:

Serph

I am The Light
I have heard of that brand but never had a chance to get my hands on it
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] where did you get your hands on that?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION] ......Isle 3 in the local drug store....Isle 2 has the paper towels....Clean up is always on isle 2..:sigh:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology

[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION]...No they wont make any money that way!
Well i am gone for the night...pick up answering questions tomorrow :*love:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] ....Right now [MENTION=112]Ruru[/MENTION] wins this round:thumb: .....[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] is disqualified due to being underage :no:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] wins...[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION] is also lovely ....But you just have to love the danger of a Sexy Spider Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.