hi, Sousuke of A-E here

and i went with my username from psn and gaiaonline kazuki20. i was an old memeber of anime-eden before the site was shut down. made alot of friends and surprised alot of em with the uploads and signature like the one below. I was introduce to this site by my friend Sanae. So i hope i make some new friends and meet some old friends of mine cause i miss em so :*blush:
And to expess my way...i will show you super glue!! it's super cause it's super!! :hohoho:
[YOUTUBE]15VlwziPvN8[/YOUTUBE]

O and also. i'm the top 300 balrog players in psn in Super Street Fighter 4 arcade edtion, so wanna play some games, even shooters, hit me up. And if you no like that small video. then enjoy this song!
[YOUTUBE]AJe2fxkjmag[/YOUTUBE]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Hey there!!

Welcome to G2MC~ There are a looooot of old AE members so Im sure you'll meet some old pals ;D
Hope to see you around :3

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lips indeed ;D :hohoho:

You can gamble your gils in the gameroom (poker, blackjack, roulette)~!You can also buy card decks and play the Triple Triad~ They're all under the Games buttondown on the left top corner of the page :3

Hope that was ehm clear >___<

no it's all clear. now i waste my life on betting alot while listening to this song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJVihChelU[/YOUTUBE]

and thank god i just came back from japan's tokyo game show :D let's be friends lily -bow-

Sanae

Staff member
Oh hey there, you :hug:

Glad you made it! Have lots of fun here and let us know if you need anything :X3: