Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k any female member that has ever pissed em off , called me names , did something unjust to em, etc...my friend ZUKQ reminded me of the truth.

Ive been nice but FUCK THAT. I ain't doing any one a favor. Any people like Emeralda . Faux Angel or any other female member that has pissed me off. Come here so I can treat you equally and tell you to f**k the hell off.

@ Hadriel

Fine Ill start with you.......When I talk to you say words don't just post smiley faces....You have brain use it.

You can post intellectual comments on TI section but you cant have a freak-en 5 min conversation with me with actual words.

The Prince said:
Fine Ill start with you.......When I talk to you say words don't just post smiley faces....You have brain use it.

You can post intellectual comments on TI section but you cant have a freak-en 5 min conversation with me with actual words.
Cool story.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:alone: useless thread...We have plenty of them you can cry about women Troubles..... [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] ....Kill the thread with fire

noex1337

Emmie was here

Are you mad? Hahahahaha, but didn't I tell you? "Along the road ahead lies something you need. However, in order to claim it you must lose something that is dear to you."

Have you ever heard of 'funny forum pics'? Damn, there's some useful shit they got in that website, all organized for me already. It's like a 'flaming' sanctuary.

Sooo do you happen to keep in contact with ludicrous at all?

@The Prince

Sanae

Staff member
For being a thread for females, there are sure lots of guys here xD

*Looks at what section this is in* Perfect place for worthless =]

As for pissing you off @Prince i''m not sure if I have, but if I have, I do apologize ^__^

I lol'd at the gender confusion... Sorry xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.