Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol yeah me too probably... XD I have to work tomorrow :( all day OTL won't be back till like 8 pm *sigh* so in like 24 hours XD I'll be missing out T^T

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol well witcher seems we have the same timezone 8D wonder isnt it XD
I live in the netherlands, tiny tiny coutnry next to Germany ;) where are you from>

Oh, no offense, I guess I should have worded it differently, my bad. But I meant Nisa and Witcher since I'm currently where they're at in the RP.... ><

May I suggest some sort of posting order to keep things from going out of control? It will solve the problem with the time differences at least.

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] it's ok
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] awesome
[MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] it's best when 3 or more ppl are in a conversation together or doing something together in a RP if u use a order
but not so great as a whole for the RP if everyone has to do it that way

I've read through the RP thread, and honestly I'm a bit hesitant to join because sooner or later I'm going to get tired of reading chunks of text with no grammar or punctuation. Still, I'll think through.

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION]: woah.. woah.. woah.. okay.. ookkaay.. i know my char is kinda hard to kill and has regeneration abilities buuuuuuut.. that kinda doesn't give you the right to go around and impale me without giving me the chance to dodge ._." obviously.. you're new.. REALLY new.. sooo.. could you like.. avoid doing that again..?

When inside a fight in a RP, you should ALWAYS leave others a chance to avoid your attacks, and having both a 100% hit AND dodge rate ._." like.. instead of

"The creature jumped on Steve, and turned its legs into spikes, impaling itself into Steve. It then turned his arms into spikes too, impaling them into his back. "What are you gonna do now, boy?!" the creature said as it was wrapped around Steve. Spikes began emerging from the creature, wich all impaled themselves into Steve."

rather do it like this :

"The creature jumped at steve and turned it's legs into spikes, TRYING to impale itself into steve, while at the same time, turning its arms into spikes too, in order to impale his back as well "What are you gonna do now, boy?!" the creature as it tried to wrap around steve. Spikes began emerging from the creature, which all were aiming to impale steve"

that way, you would've still driven me into a corner, but i still have a slight chance of reacting, like, at least move a bit..? duck down from the attack and roll away from you..? or maybe even turn into a werewolf while you're attacking me..? so yeah.. please keep that in mind and.. if you think i'm just whining around.. please check the rules.. ^^"

Witcher

@ChaosRinger8 Derp. You can always negate or avoid, that's what i am used to. If i write what i do, you write if you avoid that or let it happen. That's what i am used to.

._. that seeeems kinda off if ye ask me tho ._." since.. according to the tense in your post, things have already happened ._." so yeah.. that's really confusing ._." try working on the tenses..? at least a bit..? ^^"