Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
lol it's ok Nisa

@Chaos: lol i posted getting ready to go into the town fomr the distance
but you may post however you which

Um well here's my chara sheet...... I might change a few things but, it's mostly just this...

Name: Evelyn Belmont
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ocupation: Assistant to a Journalist
Bio: Her father, Christopher, had been a vampire slayer who grew wary of his work. Of course it hadn't always been that way, before he had always hated vampires, wanted to wipe their very existence off the face of this Earth. After all, it was a vampire that had killed his parents. But one day a vampire saved him from the brink of death, and after that his whole viewpoint on life changed. Of course, no one believed him when he told them the reason for throwing everything away and becoming a journalist. No one could believe that he'd quit being a vampire slayer when he had loathed vampires so much before, it was just impossible.

But Christopher left the vampire slaying business and no could stop him. He became a local journalist and soon married a herbalist, Elinor. They bought a quaint house in the forest near the village and a year later Evelyn was born. Evelyn lived a relatively happy life and was educated at home by her parents. She never knew her father was a vampire slayer at all, especially when her parents were always so kind to the half-vampires that would visit occasionally. It wasn't until her parents' death that she learned the truth. At her parents' funeral there had been a handful of vampire slayer's from her dad's side. They had wanted to take Evelyn in, but in the end, it was decided that she would stay with a friend of her parents, Nathaniel, who had been her father's apprentice.

Personality: Evelyn is curious and is always trying to find things out if she doesn't understand them. She loves to read and gardening. She's a bit dense and oblivious at times, and says things that seem mean without any malice at all. Because of this, many people get the wrong idea of her, especially with the rumors surrounding her family. She views vampires and werewolves as being misunderstood, but she does know that some of them are evil.

Appearance:

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] approved

jst cuz i noticed your job

it is back in the day like 16-18 hundreds

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] Your turn XD we need ya :D I already attacked you once then cursed and fled away... now I found ya again with witcher's unknown character XD

Um, ok, lol, well I'll try to get a post posted once I get out of school.... Which is like in 4 hours. v_v Well back to math class for me... @_@