Special Talents

Sanae

Staff member
So, I was reading One Of The News Articles On The Main Page (which, you all should check out) and I thought to myself,"Man, I wish I had a special talent like that." Then, that got me wondering what all sorts of talents the various members here have ^^? They can be big or small ones ^^

I'm not sure if this is special, but I'm able to bend my thumb back pretty far xD People seem to gasp and awe at it lol

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well, I dunno if it;s a talent but my elbows are incredibly flexible so I can turn them around :| people are always so scared of it ~ I forgot the exact term for it.. something auto D"; lemme look for it

I draw and paint pretty well.....though I may suck at it since I have done much of either in the last 2 years. I also seem to be able to translate and understand different languages once exposed to them, but i get stuck on trying to speak them.

I too seem to have a knack for lingual activities XD part of the reason I went into linguistics. Other than that, I pick up different crafts really easily like knitting and crochet.

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
I can procrastinate better than anyone on this planet! lol
Other than that, I'm great at cram studying and good at bowling.
I guess these aren't really special talents -_- I have alot of hobbies, but i guess i'm not really spectacular in any area.
Oh! I attract bees, but have never been stung, seriously, they just crawl on me and my food, they love me :)

I need a new blankie and sweater
I would happily teach you how to make them yourself. Otherwise I can suggest some other ways to stay warm. :D

I can procrastinate better than anyone on this planet! lol
Other than that, I'm great at cram studying and good at bowling.
I guess these aren't really special talents -_- I have alot of hobbies, but i guess i'm not really spectacular in any area.
Oh! I attract bees, but have never been stung, seriously, they just crawl on me and my food, they love me :)
oh I wish I was good at bowling! I don't attract bees but it seems people are attracted to D's.

You can teach me the other ways to stay warm, since I'm attracted to D's. I am like the best person anyone could have when in a tight spot and you need to talk your way outta trouble. I hate bee's though, I get stuck even time I go after the honey.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I would happily teach you how to make them yourself. Otherwise I can suggest some other ways to stay warm. :D

oh I wish I was good at bowling! I don't attract bees but it seems people are attracted to D's.
I swear if we weren't married after that joke id ask you all over again.

I can roll my R's with my mouth open.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Let's see, I can be philosohpical at times, I believe personally that I can sing, (Could be wrong) and I believe I can be quite poetic.

You can teach me the other ways to stay warm, since I'm attracted to D's. I am like the best person anyone could have when in a tight spot and you need to talk your way outta trouble. I hate bee's though, I get stuck even time I go after the honey.
lol sounds like a sticky situation.

I swear if we weren't married after that joke id ask you all over again.

I can roll my R's with my mouth open.
I can roll my J's with my mouth open x'D

seriously people have lots of cool talents though. I wish I could sing, be artistic or poetic...

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Rolls Rs? Roll Js...? Why don't I understand...? .___.

I can type super fast with only two fingers~ (One on Enter and Shift, the other pressing all other keys!) -is really proud of this~-

Uhmm... lessee... I can eat anything, no matter how fatty or sugary, and never gain weight. But that's not a talent, just my metabolism... And I love my chips, my chocolate, my bacon and all garbage food very much~ ([MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION] dislikes me now. ;^; )

...a very talented tongue, or so I've been told... >///<

Rolls Rs? Roll Js...? Why don't I understand...? .___.

I can type super fast with only two fingers~ (One on Enter and Shift, the other pressing all other keys!) -is really proud of this~-

Uhmm... lessee... I can eat anything, no matter how fatty or sugary, and never gain weight. But that's not a talent, just my metabolism... And I love my chips, my chocolate, my bacon and all garbage food very much~ (@Crom dislikes me now. ;^; )

...a very talented tongue, or so I've been told... >///<

That first part saved you, only because I have a barbaric's metabolism myself.

However, I'll be watching you.

Oh, and while I'm here I might as well list my talents. Since I am a multitalented young man.

Figure drawing, boxing, OBE's, higher frequency healing, photographic memory, fixing cars, seeing with eyes closed (pineal gland), mindful meditation, absorbing or giving vital energy, fucking like a machine.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Alrighty~ lol let's keep the sexual innuendos(along with the spam) to a bare minimun please~

I forgot to mention that I also have a sort of audiographic memory (can repeat what I heard in exact words blabla) and also a photographic memory only when it comes to numbers. Which is really handy for wht i study lol