[Sign Ups] Murder Mystery AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Last has been updated - For reference it seems we have at least 2 days before Crestham's AG ends. So don't feel rushed~
(If his AG happens to end tomorrow, I will still give everyone the extra day)
And remember, you are not added to the list until you make a character sheet.

Joining, although i won't be too active, may not open MC for a day or two...... is that okay viva? (awaits for response before sending my CS)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
If you mean for a day or two from today, sure thats fine. But if you mean a day or two when the game should start (In a day or two), then that could be a problem.
So depends on when you will be inactive.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Just a note, for players who are still thinking about joining (*cough*Rina*cough*), I won't be starting the game until tomorrow (early) evening (GMT -5 / EST).
This is so that I can get the timing properly for my DPs/So I don't rush anyone who was still joining.
I have absolutely no problem starting the game with 13 (soon to be 14) players, so there won't be any cancelations.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No its fine, I won't be starting until Tomorrow Evening.
However, I won't really be on tonight/tomorrow morning(Till early afternoon), so any questions will be answered tomorrow in the late afternoon.
(Long Story made short - Professor decided he doesn't want to give final exam next week, so its tomorrow now, thus me = studying next 12+ hours).

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
OMG that sucks big time... Best of luck buddy
And yeah, I'll try and send my CS by the end of tonight, if not... Well, you know what to do =P

edit: just sent it now ^~^v

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Sorry, game's start is delayed about 12 hours or so (aka when I wake up tomorrow). Last minute joiners are welcomed~

Edit: Sorry, I was not thinking properly when I posted that. I need the game to start in the proper timezone, aka 7 PM EST (GMT -5) to avoid conflicts in future days, so the game will start then. Again, my apologizes for the misleading post. And of course, all are still welcomed to join.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Sign-ups have closed. The discussion thread will be made shortly.
You each will receive 2 PMs, one stating your role and the other stating your abilities ( What, did you honestly think you were going to play the character you designed? :3 )

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] - Give me mod powers so I can close this and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.