[Sign Ups] Murder Mystery AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...

General Rules:
1) All Forum Rules apply here.
2) Dead men don't talk. This is important, Do not talk to anyone once you die or you will be black-listed.
3) Keep spam to a minimum. I will try to be open to discussions, but if you just spam randomly - I will warn you.
4) GM's word is law.
5) You are expected to vote each day. If you miss one day, there will be a formal warning. If you miss another day, I will kill you and you will be blacklisted. (IF you believe you might miss a day, and tell me in advance, I will let it go)
6) You are not allowed to talk outside of the discussion thread unless I tell you otherwise (Example: Assassins are an obvious exception to this rule)
Note: All rules are subject to change until the Discussion thread is made.

AG-Specific Notes:
1) PM Protocol:
Unless you are told otherwise, you should only be pming me for questions, so just mention the AG in the title.
If you have an ability to use, make sure you at least include your role's name in the PM so I don't have to look it up.

2) What is a Simple AG?
It is an AG that typically is based less off abilities and more on the ability for the players to think for themselves. Simple AGs are a personal favorite of mine since its not ability-whoring.
That being said, everyone will have some sort of role to play, but I'm not going into details now.

3) Systems:
Will be explained in the discussion thread, because I am far too lazy to type them out now.
Don't expect anything complex though.

Current Sign-Ups:
1) Nightmare Gear
2) pimpd2331
3) Zombehs
4) Emeralda
5) Laughing_gaara
6) Amulet Shade
7) Biomega
8) Crestham
9) Bladewind
10) noex1337
11) Sanae
12) Hindrance
13) placa_placa
14) Lily
15) Notorious
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Note: I will be accepting any amount of players
Note v2: If anyone is new to AGs and has questions, feel free to pm me.

GM's Code of Conduct:
As your GM for this game, I promise you the following:
- I will not provide opportunities for players to gain an advantage over other players for non-AG matters (Ex: Questionaries)
- I will not allow the revival of dead players.
- I will not show any bias.
- I will not meddle in the affairs of the game.
- I will not create an unfair environment.

Player's Code of Conduct:
By signing up for the game, you agree to the following:
- You have read the rules and agree to follow them.
- If you do not follow the rules, you understand there will be a penalty.
- You will not knowingly act in a manner that goes against your goal.

Special Sign-Up Note (MUST READ):
- When you sign up for this AG, you are to create some sort of character (See character sheet below). I made sign-ups early so people have more then enough time to create a character before the AG gets close to starting.
- If you don't have the time to make a character for sign-ups, I don't think you have enough time to play this game.
- (Basic) Character Sheet:
Name:
Race/Species:
Appearance (Include items, weapons, etc..):
- You do not need extreme details, but you are free to do so.
- You can use characters you have made before.
- You are free to add extra things to add more depth to the character if you so please, but those are the requirements
- Appearance can just be an image if you want.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Actually, send all character sheets to me via PM. Surprises are more fun~
You should post here though just to bump the thread when you sign up :3

Signing myself up. Sending the CS right now.

As for the CS anything goes right? As long as you aren't an omnipotent or nigh omnipotent bastard?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Updated and just to be clear, Emmie you will be added once I get the character sheet.

Edit: And just so you know, Appearance can just be a picture if you so wish.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Remember - You won't be listed until you complete a character sheet and PM it to me (Just so no one asks why they aren't listed).
Also, I won't be starting this game until a day or two after Crestham's AG ends, so there is more then enough time to make a character, so don't worry~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
BTW (As someone else already figured out), there is no rule preventing you from completely based off your favorite TV/Movie/Comic/Anime/Manga/etc.. character~

Status
Not open for further replies.