Virus: E.X.O.D.O.S. IC

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Tai laid on the roof of his school in a school uniform, his rather blonde, spiky hair blowing a little in the wind, his hazel brown eyes staring at the dawning skies as he started to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake was in the same school, but in a class doing homework he slept through. He looked at the clock and noticed it was 5 minutes to 8. "Crap." He said as he tried to write faster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, meanwhile, was walking through the streets, some breakfast food in his hand heading off to his work. John looked in the window of one of the buildings and sighed at what he saw, What looked like 8-bit digimon on the monitors, glitching up. ".....Is that network still bugged? For a super-computerized program, you'd think it'd have virus protection." He said to himself and started walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saarske, was in an ally near the school, apparently by the speed he walking, he didn't seem to care if he was late or not. He carried his bag on his shoulders and was missing the vest of his uniform, his eyes were a dark grey, and his hair was pure short and black. He looked at the school and noticed his cousin on the roof sleeping. "....Heh, Our family, ladies and gentlemen." He sarcastically said in a cold voice with a smirk on his face as he walked into the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Digital World, The peaceful order of Paragon is crumbling as the digimon start gaining wills of their own. If they all completely gain free will, then his purpose would fall apart with the order. As a result he thought of one conclusion. Complete deletion and remaking of any digimon who went out of his control. The Digimon that were still obeying him, if not because they were still under his control, then because they don't want to be deleted themselves, were ordered to find any digimon who doesn't follow even the smallest rule, and terminate them.

A few hid under the ground, away from Paragon's site, and there they began a meeting. There were four Digimon present here, all of which were humanoid to the point of looking completely human if not for the minor details. Laharlmon stood on a wall, watching as the other 3 were in a meeting. If not for the slit red eyes, or the wings that his scarf turns into, one might mistaken him completely for a human. He had blue jean shorts, no shirt, and red shoes, as well as two fangs replacing the K-9s.

Morphemon couldn't be seen in terms oh his/her own body, as he/she was cloaked in a brown cloak, the hood covering the face. Vertimon was a girl, looking somewhere around 12 in a black kimono. Her eyes were slit and blue, and she had small horns on her head. Crimsomon, like Morphemon was also cloaked, though one could see his face, his crimson red eyes staring upon the others.

"What do you intend us to do? Fight?" Vertimon asked Laharlmon, distress in her voice. "Would you rather hide like cowards? We go up, we attack Paragon, we take over everything!" Larharlmon said and laughed. ".....Best continue dreaming Laharlmon. We're all only rookies, we can't do much against a god like this." Crimsosmon said to him. "Also, let's not forget that Paragon is paranoid, there is no doubt he'll use everyone else to defend him." Morphemon said in an odd voice, it seemed to be a boy and a girl synced together. "Then we'll crush them all. We'll become stronger and stronger, until we beat Paragon." Laharlmon said with determination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a wall in between the two dimensions of the humans and digimon. Sitting atop lies an entity surrounded in a purple flame, sitting with one leg hanging off the wall while the other was curled on top. This flame on his body makes seeing its body almost completely impossible. "You look deep down, within the hatred, the disasters that plague all living thing..." He began to say to him self as he extended his hand. Within an instant a purple orb of light floated above it and separated into ten. "....And what will you find? ....Will you be able to answer this, or.....will you never get the chance?" He finished as eight of the ten dropped off the human side of the wall and began falling to earth like meteors while the other 2 dropped off the digital side and practically flew towards their chosen digi-destines.

Cronimon was also hiding underground, albeit in a different location to the others. He was using the data of several deceased rookie digimon to try and patch up his injury. "Need More...NEED MORE!" He said, as his wound became partly healed. "Location...Compromised... Must find... New hideout..." He said, the shards of his common sense speaking through, as he then raised his fist and hit the ground hard.

Mark was frantically working at P.A.R.A.G.O.N's main control room as he attempted to restore order on both the city streets and the digital world, the former of which he was having some luck with. "No use...! The virus has taken such a deep root there's no way we can resolve it from here." He said, slamming his fist against the desk. "This is unprecedented... Never before have we encountered a threat quite like this...Whoever did this knew what they were doing."

Hagurumon was in the same underground Laharlmon and the others were. "I hate to say it, but the way things stand at the moment, becoming strong enough to take on Paragon is a pipe dream." He said as he floated in place. "We're dealing with something who's got the majority of the Digimon on his side and could delete us easily. Is it really worth the effort? Going up against something where our odds of victory are slim at best."

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Candlemon, also at the meeting cave, raised one of his 'hands'. "Yeah, and how we gonna get that strong, O self-appointed leader of ours?" he asked snidely. "Maybe you should start thinking before you start stealing my thunder and blowing hot air." He shook his head. "I'm gonna go watch our backs..." He said as he hopped towards the mouth of the cave.
------------------------------------
Not very far from that cave, a human staggered over the rocky landscape, clutching his arm. What had started out as an attempt to grab info on whoever had got EXODOS into the system, led to him crossing over, all thanks to a very confused system. Not to mention, he'd been waylaid by what he'd only be able to describe as a vampire, of all things... As he climbed over the ridge, Taylor would stumble and fall flat on his front, in sight of the cavern.
------------------------------------
"Pity..." A pale, fanged mouth contorted into a smirk as its owner watched Taylor fall. Two shooting stars streaked through the sky... but as one of them approached the valley, arcing towards the fallen human, the Myotismon's smirk faded.

In the Human World

Edward Wolf was sitting on his chair, having a good internet surfing in his laptop. There have been rumors in the school of this good Mass Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game that has just be released. Sounds good. As he said this, he clicked on the banner from one of the forums he usually visited daily: Cake Central. He clicked on the banner which lead him to a new url which was Eden Eternal. Eden Eternal? Sounds pretty boring for a game... He said as he watched the trailers and his idea changed. He created an account for the game and downloaded the server. I think I will be having so much fun playing with this new toy I have recently found. As the download finished, he began to install the new server in his laptop.

2 hours later

Whew! Finally, I have installed the game. Took me a while. What a drag!
As he said this, he proceeded to run the game. There were many colors and a backgreound music that fulfilled his wishes to have an awesome game.Awesome! Music! As he said this, he began creating a character. He typed where the name was and placed his name: Edwolf. He clicked to create a male character and decided to be a human and a warrior. He smiled as he selected his traits, looking almost like he did in the real world and clicked his heroic trait which was the crest of Reliability. He sighed and clicked create character. He was sent into a new digital world. He was amused on how real the things were. His fake character almost moved like if he was himself and he could see that no other person had joined the game. That is strange. I believed this game had just been released after the beta, there should be lots of people playing!

He continued to play anyway, looking for the NPCs, but honestly he couldn't find nything, save a small blue dragonoid that kept walking around and disappearing. Might be a debug or a boss monster. I need to check it out. He minimized the window of the game and went to the webpage where he found the game. He created a proxy and began to interrupt the way of function of the page. He was hacking into the server to get knowledge. The problem is that once he was hacking into the server, he found something weird. One window appeared in his computer that read: "We found you. You are going with us" He freaked out. The police?! But I was using a Proxy?!?! He almost yelled, just to discover that a thing came out of the monito of his computer, it had a blue cammouflage color. The moment he took it in his hands, the computer monitos lighted up and he was sucked in. This must be a dream?! That was the last thing he yelled.

Three hours later in the Digital World

In the sky opened a portal. It was about five meters from the ground and Edward fell from it. He was digitalized. He fell to the ground and rubbed his head as his eyes opened wide. The scenario was exactly a replica of th game he was playing. He placed his hands on his eyes and rubbed them. This is a joke right? This is a bad joke! This has to be a bad joke! I must be sleeping. Yes sleeping~ He said as he was pinching his arm. What are you doing? said a voice from behind him. His eyes looked up to him and opened wide. I am trying to wake up because this is a dream and you are part of it. He said to the blue commando dragon that appeared in the game. This is not a dream and stop pinching yourself!! You fell into the digital world. This is the home for digital monsters. Wait what? Said Edward not believing a world. When the blue dragon was about to say something a fireball came rushing towards him. Look out! Said Edward as he pushed him away and the fireball almost hit them. You saved me_ I am in debt with you. Say, wanna be my partner? By the way, I am Commandramon... In tat exact moment a noise rustled in Edwards head...

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
All of a sudden, Tai felt something hit him in the forehead, something small, but fell like it dropped. This woke him up and made him sit up. "Ow, Jake, It's not even close to cla-" He didn't finish as he noticed he was the only one on the rooftop. He then looked down and saw a strange little device on the ground next to him as it bounced from his head to the ground. The device was an odd piece of machinery, for starters, this one was a sort of purple with a golden line around it. It was shaped oval as an egg with a screen in the center and buttons to its side. "...Huh. What's this?" He asked and looked towards the skies. ".....A plane must've dropped it. ...Wait, that would be odd, it didn't seem to hit me hard enough for something that high. ...Hmm....Maybe I should ask Jake about it." Tai said as he picked it up. As soon as he did the screen started to glow, then faded leaving Tai scratching his head in Confusion. "Did I turn it on? .....Warning, beware of low battery power." He said jokingly as he headed towards the doors and down the stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake frantically wrote up his homework as fast as he could before class could start. "Should not have spent all of last night trying to type down my Fiction." He said. He then dropped one of his papers down on the floor, and went to pick it up. When he got back up, he noticed an Azure-blue device, exact same as Tai's on the desk. He looked around, to see if anyone came in and dropped it here. He didn't hear any footsteps so either someone was sneaky, or it just appeared there by itself. "....Huh? ...Creepy." He said as he picked it up, noticing that his also turned on and faded off like Tai's. "...Creepy and broken, awesome. ...Oh well, I'll just take it back to dad and see if he can fix it." He said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Saarske was heading towards the school, he noticed the green version of the same device on the side of the fountain right in the center of the entrance to the school. He walked up and looked at it. "...Someone must have lost it. ...These kids and their toys." He said as he went to pick it up. As soon as he did he noticed the same effect the other two had with their screen and stared with interest. He flipped it over and noticed there was no sign of anywhere to put any batteries into. "Hmmm......Looks like it's broken. ...Oh well, One person's trash is another person's curiosity." He said, tossing the Device in the air, then grabbing it and putting it in his pocket as he walked into the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John walked off until he noticed a Red version of the same device as the others within his pockets. As he stopped to grab it, and look at it, it did the same as the others. John sighed. "Did you sneak one of your new toys to me again, Mace?" He asked himself with a calm smile, put the device back in his pocket, then walked off again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was at Saarske's house enjoying a nice breakfast as she looked out the window. The house was average, it wasn't as good as a mansion but it was quite bigger then usual, she herself was in a dining hall as she ate her cereal. She was in a white nightgown, as if just getting up, looking at the city before her emotions of sadness in the guise of happiness on her face. Her other brother is gone for today to go to school, leaving her alone until he comes back. She looked towards her food when on the table was the device, shining red like a ruby, appearing out of nowhere. There was something that filled her with fear about it, a familiar fear that freezes her heart. She knew what this was, she recognized it in an instant, but who created this and why was she chosen. She dug up her courage and used it to support her as she grabbed it. The result was the same

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain was in an alleyway, some blood on his coat as he sat down, exhausted. He had a black eye, and obvious other signs that he just got out of a fight. He gave a sigh as he recalled what he just did, a woman was harrassed by a few men, so he decided to step in and help her out. He got injured himself, but he managed to fight them off enough to make them retreat. Sitting there, he looked around and saw a black device, a crescent silver moon right etched on it. He picked it up out of curiosity, the result was the same as everyone else's. "Hmph, let's see if I can't get it fixed." Kain said. He then slowly got up and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's and Edward's devices did the same as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A kuwagamon appeared from blindside of the pair of Edward and Commandramon and was about to attack, but then a blue-streak appeared and slashed Kuwagamon in half, disintegrating him completely while the streak appeared to the left and was given form. It was an anthro cat, blue fur with black highlights, wearing a black trenchcoat along with black shoes, jeans, and sleeveless shirt. He looked at the two with a smirk, showing that his blue eyes with black Corneas. "Welcome to the Digital world, Human." The cat said with a prideful tone. "I, am Azuremon, and I'm here to give you a job offer." He said to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below the virus was a wall with many holes in it. All but a few holes were hollow and quickly rejuvenating. But ten right below him were the only ones not closing up, as it seems he's not letting them. 8 of them started to glow one after the other as soon as the digivice glowed. "....8 down, 2 to go." The virus said to itself.

Edward heard the roar of something behind him. Commadramon!!! As he said this, a blue streak of light had slashed it in half. He was panting in fear. I still do not get about the digital world, but I think I was about to die. He sighed as the image materialized. HE bowed before it. He had said something about a job offer. He smirked and then thought for a while. Job in the digital world? Well, I am indebted to you for saving my life from that thing. As he said this, the sweat rolled down his face. I will accept your job offer, but I have one condition...you ought to teach me about the digital world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Labramon! Let's play tag!
said Lunamon as she was running around the digital zone of prarie. Okay. I am it! He said as he was running in all fours behind of Lunamon. They were having a lot of fun, when a vortex appeared and they felt how they were attracted to this rip in time and space. They then felt how their data was torn into pieces as they were sucked in. They uttered a painful cry when they just returned to be digieggs and went into the vortex that lead to the human world

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor reached out and grabbed the odd device, rolling over onto his back as he did so. His eyes went from the fading glow of the device's screen (eliciting the typical "What the hell is this?") up to the rocky outcrop. For a moment, he thought he saw the silhouette of the vampire that had assaulted him earlier, but it was gone before he had the chance to focus on it. Slowly, he got up, clipping the device to a loop on his jeans. He looked ahead, towards the cave; he thought he could make out a light in there... he'd start heading that way as soon as he caught his breath, and his heart slowed down from its mile-a-minute pace.
---------------------------
"Ahh... there's something out there..." Candlemon alerted his fellow would-be rebels. "I'm gonna go and... and take a look. In case anyone cares that we might've been found..." He said, hopping out of the cave, towards the now-kneeling figure.

Mark reached into his bag to grab his laptop from his bag. "Might need the extra processing pow-huh?" Mark said to himself, noticing a metallic silver digivice sitting in the bottom of his bag. "How did this get in here? Wasn't there this morning." Mark said as he pulled out the Digivice, and it reacted in the same manner as the others. "... Hey Mace, do you have a minute?"

Hagurumon glanced at Laharlmon and the others. "Great, I'm stuck here with these guys and one of them is severely lacking in brain cells. His haphazard thinking'll be the death of us." He thought to himself, glancing at the other digimon present. "At least the others aren't as stupid as him."

Cronimon staggered towards the cave entrance, and looked towards the dimensional wall where the virus was seated. "...Unknown entity detected... Dimensional... Hole verified..." He said to himself, spreading his wings, and clutching his side. "Dimensional hole is likely to be a safe place to flee through. Must hurry." He said, taking flight and beelining towards the dimensional wall, swooping down and impaling a rookie digimon along the way before devouring it.

An Impmon appeared next to Azuremon, he looked over Edward with a critical eye "Stinkin' human" he said "I don't know why ye' would bother getting these two wacko's. Don't look like much" He grinned at the two of them "I say you should'a left 'em for dead boss."

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hathor was confused. She was still sitting on the bench in the park. She switched her attention from the laptop to the digi device on it. She slowly took the digi device in her hands and examned it carefully.
Something sparked. So she quickly put it down on the laptop again. And raized her hands up.Above the laptop. Then her curiosity took over and she reached down and took it again.
Hathor was excited. Something occult was going on! She was sure of that.

It was a device. She came to a conlusion. She raized an eyebrow and stared at it. Waiting for something to happen.

Labramon!!!! yelled Lunamon as they were separated in the vortex. The next thing they could remember is their data being shredded and they being degenerating into earlier stages of digievolution. Soon enough they were just another egg wanting to be hatched. The vortex absorbed them deeper within the darkness and then there was something more. In the device that Hathor had, appeared a new message. It was a sparkling text that said. You got an egg. You got an egg. You got an egg. You got an egg. And when the thing stopped sparkling, a small vortex appeared from the digivice and the egg come floating upwards. It was a cute white eggs with some pink stars

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
A man was in his lab at the time monitoring what looked like the digital world from the monitors all over the place. He was African-American who moved to Japan years ago, A rather odd-person to be here indeed. He had white hair, assuming he was pretty old, perhaps his 40's, he had black leather shoes, blue jeans, and a black shirt under a white, typical lab coat. He looked at Mark when he was asked if he had a minute. "Sure." he simply said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Hathor picked up the digivice, the tenth and final hole was glowing white. "...It's time." Exodos said as he stood up. He grew and spreaded out his large demonic wings, shot at the wall he was standing on, causing it to explode somewhat, making holes in the walls. Which then started to blow out a black mist.

At this time, everyone in the digital world, even Paragon itself, sensed an earthquake. Paragon was right in the center of the Digital world in a high tower above the clouds. Way up at the top, was Paragon, who looked like a giant metal orb with 3 revolving scopes for eyes, in dormant state as he was connected to the walls by wires.

The Digimon in the meeting would then notice an orb of glass sitting in the center of the room, through it, they could see the human world. "....What the hell?" Laharlmon asked as shocked and confused as everyone else was. All of a sudden, they could all feel as if a vortex was sucking them in, just like Lunamon and Labramon. Though most of them tried to keep themselves from doing so, the Digimon were sucked into this orb, and it disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John looked up in the skies and noticed the screams of someone far up and that person falling on him. The boy, long red hair, no shirt, and was apparently knocked out dizzy from the fall. "You alright kid?" He asked, everyone else looked at them, after all, it's not like they've seen a kid fall from the skies before. John picked him up on his shoulder and headed towards his house. "Move along, nothing to see here." He said to everyone. Not knowing that this was Crimsomon, who lost his cloak during the fall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharlmon, Vertimon, and Morphemon fell on the rooftop of the school. Laharlmon slowly got up and looked at the other two that were knocked out from the impact. "Ugh... What was that?" He asked still grabbing the back of his head as he looked around at the city. "...Where the hell am I?" He asked himself.

Azuremon chuckled at the Impmon's opinion. "You're right about one thing, they do look weak. But that's natural for new guy and a rookie, a deal's a deal. Come you two. We got explaining to do it seems." He said as he turned around and started walking.

Both Edward and Commandramon nodded. They felt a little bit of rage about their comments on being weak. He had been the very best at almost every mass multiplayer online roleplaying game, and this was not any different. Maybe? Although he was trully somewhat weak when it came to physical combat, he was pretty sure that his abilities were over normal nerds, but under the jocks. He sighed and continued walking., This is a game right? This is only a game? He asked Azuremon. A very real-looking game

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hathor looked in wonder,at the message that appeared on the digi device. You got an egg. You got an egg. You got an egg. You got an egg. The text said.
Hathor started to laugh. Someone is surely messing with me she said. But the text sparkled. Waaaaaaa......... Hathor yelled loudly.Holding the digi device closer to her face.

Suddenly, something appeared over the place where she sat.
It looked like a small black /blue hole and it was spinning. "Black hole!" Hathor said out loud!
Couple of people passing by looked at her ,as if looking into a particular type of animal in the park zoo.

Something has emerged from it. Or better yet materialized.
That something was the eggs. And white. With pink stars.
Hathor has felt the need to take it in her hand. So that's was what she did..
Gently she has received an egg that has hovered over her and snuggled him saying, "I bet you're some big duck . Perhaps a swan. But it would be better if you're black."

"I am just picky." Hathor murmured to herself and the egg. As she shut the laptop and wrapped the large egg in a part of her dress.

"We do not want you to be cold." She muttered again.As she hold the egg close to her body.

After feeling the warmth of the hug, that the girl now possessing the egg gave it, the young digimon within it, began to react. It started to move and the egg began to shake under the shirt, which covered it to give it warmth. As soon as a few minutes were passed, the egg began to float in the air and with a white light that enveloped it, it hatched. The small creature that came out of it, fell to the ground and began to hop until it was founf between the girl's arms. It was a kind of cute creature that would make anyone melt from its sight.

ON a separate area of the city, a black egg with a moon began to emerge from a digivice located in the pocket of a young Kain. As the digivice bean to glow, the egg materialized in front of him. The sleeping Moonmon was just waiting for Kain to get a grip on the egg, so that she could react to the touch

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sathre took the little creature of her lap.
"Oh my god you look like a Barbie pet!" She said while holding him just in front of her face. With both hands.She stared at his cute little eyes for a few second.
"But you are kinda cute i ll keep you!" Sathre said with a little sigh. She huged the little digimon close to her and said : "Don't worry little thing! I ll take good care fo you! Just you see!"

She took her laptop and stuffed it into a bag on her shoulder.The digi device she threw in her pocket on the dress.
And then she stuffed the little digimon under her top part of the dress, with a whisper : "I just hope my friends will not see you. I don't want em to hurt you."
She slowly got up holding the digimon with one hand as a support so he does not fall and started to slowly walk to home. Away from the park.Keeping him close to her chest.

The small fluff ball that was curled inside the girl's chest hugged tight against her. He had cuddled within her blouse, to gain more heat. He wanted to be warm and he felt that the girl did like him and would be a loving partner. It lifted its eyes towards the girl and smiled. Pao. Pao. Pao. Pao. Paomon! Pao! He said as he was trying to give the girl the name of himself, but being a fresh digimon, it was hardly enough to pronounce a word, harder would be to make a sentence

The impmon looked at Edward like he was an idiot "Your partner digimon's there sittin' right next to ya' and you're sayin' dis' is a game?" He laughed "Boy your either stupider den' you look or ya've got somethin' wrong wit' ya'" he turned to Azuremon "Master, can I lob a fireball into dis' bozo's face? Dat'll show him dis' ain't no game." He grinned again at Edward

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Taylor heard a voice in front of him, but he couldn't make out the words, stunned as he was at its owner, a wax candle with a face. And the flame had its own face. He'd thought the project was weird enough, and that he would end up used to it... Obviously he was wrong on both counts. The candle repeated itself, this time Taylor caught what it was saying."Hey, you okay? You don't look so good..."
Finally coming to his senses, Taylor shook his head. "Just... just stunned out of my mind," he said absently.
"Well don't just stand there gawking. Follow me, you'll be safe enough, once I introduce you..." the candle started hopping away towards the cave Taylor had spied earlier. Feeling awkwardly idiotic, he followed it for no apparent good reason.
-----------------------------
Candlemon was frantic when the stranger stooped into the cave. Where did everyone go? Were they hiding? There weren't very good places to do so in the cave. When he stopped hopping around calling for the others, he slouched over (it was something else, Taylor thought, to watch an animate candle slouch)
"Some friends, huh?" the stranger volunteered.
"I don't get it. I didn't think they would just leave... I was only gone for a few minutes." Candlemon replied.
"Maybe something happened to them. Could tie into why I'm here in the first place..." the stranger began.
"That so? Go on."
Taylor started explaining his situation to the candle. Something Taylor said during his story, however, left Candlemon (for lack of a better word) incensed. At the end of Taylor's tale, Candlemon was hopping out of the cave, fuming, and Taylor was on his back, trying to get hot wax out of his face. He didn't blame the little guy. If it were Taylor, he wouldn't want to hear he was meant to be a slave to an artificial god, either. Once Taylor had cleared his face, he smiled thinly at the irony. And at the emotional fortitude Candlemon had displayed in showing Taylor exactly what he thought about how things were meant to be.
He gave Candlemon a three minute head start, then set out after it, because there was no way he was going to find a way back to the other side on his own.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Azuremon laughed when Edward said his opinion, and even more so when his partner told him his insult. "You really have no idea, do you? This place is as real as your human world. You're not trapped in a monitor, nor is this an ethereal world in your head. Here, everything you see before you is real. I am real, Your partner Commandramon is real, and my right-hand Impmon, Lanos, is just as real as the fireball above his fingers. Lanos, show them." Azuremon said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain noticed the egg come out of his digivice and looked at it closely. He looked around but no one was watching, he grabbed the egg and held it tight, heading for a backalley where no one would notice. "Now what is this thing? .....An egg that comes out of a device? Could this be an illusion? It definitely feels real." Kain said to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hah, You're pathetic." Laharlmon said to the others that fell with him, ignoring the fact they're out cold. He looks at the city in front of him again. What was awe-struck shock is now consumed by the possibility of domination. "I will take over this world, become it's ruler and eternal overlord, and then.....I will make Paragon tremble in fear at my might, and I shall take his place as the Digi-God!" He yelled to himself and laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake heard the thump on the roof of the school. "What was that?" Tai asked. "Only one way to find out." He told him as they both headed up to the roof.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saarske noticed the things falling on the roof, this and the device he found, surely this wasn't a coincidence. But where they dropped.... "That's the school!" He said to himself shocked. He then ran towards the school, worried about his cousin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....It has begun." Exodos said. He stood up on top the wall and caused purple streams of energy to spew from his fingertips and started forming into 4 digi-eggs, all of them completely black. "Go fourth my offsprings, Make them prove their worthy of having those digi-vices." He said to them