Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O! I guess we have to thank Avan/Pony for the lynch switches. My question is, was he/she lucky with the investigations, or was it a nice PM network? Once again, I turn up playing this AG way too blindly. (This is already a bad habit and streak I really with to break.) Once again though, I had a long day and only have time for this post. I need to go sleep to be awake for another long day. (Seriously, I'm busy during vacation, odd.)

o_O! I guess we have to thank Avan/Pony for the lynch switches. My question is, was he/she lucky with the investigations, or was it a nice PM network? Once again, I turn up playing this AG way too blindly. (This is already a bad habit and streak I really with to break.) Once again though, I had a long day and only have time for this post. I need to go sleep to be awake for another long day. (Seriously, I'm busy during vacation, odd.)
No worries... I will be going somewhere tomorrow too... or is it (today in your case...whatever) so I'm not sure if I would by tomorrow.

Well it could simply be that the person playing the other Meiko didn't do anything this time around. Or they don't exist. *shrugs*

The remaining circus members could be active members that are pretending to be villagers. Just throwing that in there because the focus seems to stay away from anyone who posts regularly.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Well it could simply be that the person playing the other Meiko didn't do anything this time around. Or they don't exist. *shrugs*

The remaining circus members could be active members that are pretending to be villagers. Just throwing that in there because the focus seems to stay away from anyone who posts regularly.
I know you were gone the first two days, but it was quite the opposite. Ero's just pissed off now, and I just felt like joining.

necrotyr

Spider clan shugenja
I posted yesterday and the day before, I have less posts because I have less time to be on. I didn't post day one but I have been trying to a tlest post a few times per day.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I assure you I'm a villager, and I have made at least one post everyday. I work and when I get off of work not many people are active on the AG so I can't really post much. I have a really helpfull ability as well but I haven't really been able to do much with it since I can't tell who is a villager (my ability helps a villager).

Status
Not open for further replies.