Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Bladewind or whoever helped her to kill the Ringmaster... nice nice...
*eye twitch*

[MENTION=1261]necrotyr[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=91]Kulitman[/MENTION] If you have reasons to vote for me apart from "Somebody identified him as Meiko, who is part of the circus." then please voice them. Because Meiko is also the little girl that visits the circus in the vid. The two Meikos:

I'm just assuming that you have the ability to redirect lynch or someone is doing it for you...

and since you're not online everyday, I also assumed that it's true...

let me change my votes just to satisfy you.

Looks like I'll be inactive killing too it seems. Sorry for the too-late warning, but you players should keep better track of these obligations : <

EDIT: Just to remind people of inactivity conditions:

People must vote every 3rd day and they cannot be "no votes" as that is the same as not voting at all.

Long Version

“KILL THE INACTIVE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!”

Villagers were sick of the bums and those who played “sickie” one day too often and began chanting those very words as they executed the crowds. Ataraxia was the first on the chopping block.

[FONT="]The Mayor, VivaLaPony Onee-chan instantly halted the execution after eating some cotton candy just before the blade had hit Ataraxia, saving him from being lynched, but before Ataraxia could thank the good trap, VivaLaPony Onee-chan was nowhere to be seen until later that evening.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]As the sun had already set, the Villagers saw what was left of VivaLaPony Onee-chan beside the Blue Beast Pochi and the Tall Woman. They gave chase to both of them. Pochi was too fast for the Villagers to catch, but the Tall Woman was very slow and much easier to track, but she took [FONT="]Black☆Rock Shooter as a hostage.
[/FONT]

As the Tall Woman with [FONT="]Black☆Rock Shooter[/FONT] had turned a corner, she was face to face with a child wearing a frog hat…[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]“I’m disappointed.” [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]Both the Tall Woman HappyNisa and [FONT="]Black☆Rock Shooter the Villager had died and was found with their heads missing.
[/FONT]

- VivaLaPony Onee-chan – Mayor – Villager has been killed –

- [FONT="]Black☆Rock Shooter – Villager has been killed –[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]- HappyNisa – Tall Woman (Neru) - has been killed –[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT="]- The Villagers’ Victory Conditions have changed. All those of the Villagers Alliance must kill the remaining Circus Members in two days -
[/FONT]

-------

Once the Tall Woman Neru died, the Villagers had found a key and a map to a building that was located in the Dark Woods nearby the circus tent. As they entered they found a room with a video diary entry:

[YOUTUBE]1viYnh9mNII[/YOUTUBE]

After witnessing the horror, VivaLaDementia immediately shut down the place disgusted with the treatment of the kidnapped children.

“There will be no longer anymore kidnappings in our village!”

- Circus Members with the ability “Kidnap” can no longer use this ability -

-------

The two-headed person skipped along as they hummed a disjointed melody. The mirth evident on their faces as was the blood staining their clothes. Behind them were the bodies of those they have hurt. Some worse than others.

A voice was heard from behind the two-headed person: "It is a shame that I was not able to save you, but I will hold no regrets." Those were his last words as VivaLaDementia died in his own pool of blood protecting a fellow Villager...

The other that had died was the Village hermit who was known to be off-kilter himself. Some had speculated them to be a part of the Dark Woods Circus, but they were not. Their best friend was the one who had kept Alyss' last string of sanity.

noex1337 was fighting to stay alive. However, he had friends who were able to keep him alive in time despite the wounds.

- VivaLaDementia - Social Worker - Villager has been killed -

- Alyss - Crazed Hermit - Villager has been killed -

--------

The carnival was rarely quiet. This was one of those times without laughter or screams of frustrations. A few people were playing games. Some had won, others did not, but they all did not voice these.

Short Version

1. VivaLaPony Onee-chan – Mayor – Villager has been killed

2. [FONT="]Black☆Rock Shooter – [COLOR=Blue]Villager[/COLOR] has been killed[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]3. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT="]HappyNisa – Tall Woman (Neru) -Circus has been killed
[/FONT]

4. Circus Members with the ability “Kidnap” can no longer use this ability

5. VivaLaDementia - Social Worker - Villager has been killed

6. Alyss - Crazed Hermit - Villager has been killed

7. Victory conditions have changed for those allied to the Villagers. The Villagers have 2 days to kill the remaining Circus Members or face defeat

GM Note: Nothing much to add here apart from the extended hours once again.

Sending PMs and altering pages now.

Great, my only means of protection has been killed

and to note we still have
2 circus people left to lynch
>Blue Beast Pochi = Kaito
>the two-headed person = Rin & Len

Villagers with Kill item or ability, go after the ones who are lurking

noex1337

Emmie was here
I'm alive? That's surprising. So Ataraxia was saved, but seeing as the mayor saved him, I won't doubt that. Hmmmmmmmm, shadow_strider or shadowwolf? Which one of you should we try next?

noex1337

Emmie was here
I had enough, but I was incapacitated and i didn't think I would survive, so now I have 0 tokens. I could bet my life, but it isn't worth it. Well, I'm going to leave the lynch target to chance. Heads - strider. Tails - wolf.

EDIT: Wolf it is, unless someone has reasons otherwise.

Victory conditions have changed for those allied to the Villagers. The Villagers have 2 days to kill the remaining Circus Members or face defeat
Well we have 3 circus members down and we need to find the last 2. With the pace we are having I think we can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.