Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ara is dead.
It was a misunderstanding since the investigation just gives the Name.
Which, if you read the conversation in the thread between Ara and Misaka, it was clear Ara didn't understand the difference.
Since children aren't no longer so sacred due to the lack of Supreme victory, I have no problem saying Blade is one.
Exactly that.

Ahhh man i'm so slow ~ i think i should just keep quiet since i'm so confused right now.. lol

and sorry i read discussion before, but i didn't really understand it @__@
Considering we're now lynching inactives, i don't recommend that.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Nobody seems to come here at the times I'm here, stupid work schedule.

Anyways so bladewind isn't a bad guy after all, then thats good somebody was able to redirect the lynch.

Does anyone know of any rides/games that give you more coins besides the shooting game? I have a +1 for the Ferris whell and Lucky dip and a -5 for the shooting game and I have 3 coins. I want to ride the ferris wheel so I can get an investigation but I need 2 more coins to ride it.

Anyways sorry I don't post a lot here I have a hectic schedule and I come here when I can. Also I don't think I'm lurking because every time I view the thread I try to post something.

Nobody seems to come here at the times I'm here, stupid work schedule.

Anyways so bladewind isn't a bad guy after all, then thats good somebody was able to redirect the lynch.

Does anyone know of any rides/games that give you more coins besides the shooting game? I have a +1 for the Ferris whell and Lucky dip and a -5 for the shooting game and I have 3 coins. I want to ride the ferris wheel so I can get an investigation but I need 2 more coins to ride it.

Anyways sorry I don't post a lot here I have a hectic schedule and I come here when I can. Also I don't think I'm lurking because every time I view the thread I try to post something.
Unfortunately, you're out of luck then. My suggestion is to see if somebody can transfer you any coins, or going with the Lucky Dip to see if you can get a useful item, those are just my suggestions..

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well that's too bad, It's good I have a +1 for the Ferris Whell and Lucky Dip but I don't think it makes up for having a -5 in the shooting game, especially since I only started out with 3 coins and I need 5 to ride the Ferris Wheel.

lol... btw... @.@ late response..

And noex and I were involved, but we were hurt as well, so we can't be part of the circus.
There were 6 people who were attacked and only 5 assasins. So that last attack could have been from another veteran, and not a circus person. :/ that part you quoted also didn't specify whether or not noex is a bad guy or who attacked him. Only that you two were attacked >> Idkkkk, i'm just saying :/ we can't just assume noex is innocent from that

mehhhhh

I'm sleepy...

feriptioetirt @_______@;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.