Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ok, so I'm gonna stop screwing around. Because as much fun as this is, i kinda want to stay alive. Anyway, you realize that Crestham is incapacitated right? And he can only investigate on even numbered days. So what you guys need to do is either let him die, which isn't cool, or heal him and wait another day.
Like I said, I have no knowledge of the player(s) who can heal. So I can't help him. Just because of the investigation thing, isn't good enough of a reason for me to let him die.

@milk: logic is flawed, why beyond all reason share info with me, if you believe I was an assassin? It wil only make things unclear and perfect setup bait.

I wonder who would put up a fake list and try to make villigers die.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@milk: logic is flawed, why beyond all reason share info with me, if you believe I was an assassin? It wil only make things unclear and perfect setup bait.

I wonder who would put up a fake list and try to make villigers die.
?
I didn't accuse you of being an assassin. Milk, posted a list of people they thought were suspicious. By no means was it even close to a hit list, even more so when I didn't agree with 2 (One of which was you), maybe 4 depending on how today goes, names on the list.

noex1337

Emmie was here
i only posted because two people encouraged me to post :/ usually i would feel like i have nothing to contribute lol *shrug*

so many active users lol *o*
Nah, don't mind. I think I was one of those to call you out for lurking. So post away.

Well, if Bladewind is innocent then he/she should at least post to say he/she is not...

any links to the video/song?
Someone said he has no internet.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, if Bladewind is innocent then he/she should at least post to say he/she is not...

any links to the video/song?
As Noex just said, someone mentioned that. I wasn't aware of this though, so I guess we will just see what happens.
The video of the song is on the front page, you can check it out there.

Sanae

Staff member
Hmmm, the game pretty much started.. Is it really wise to call out inactivies o.o? Or, at least wonder why they're talking now :p?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
And yet you still call out Crestham? I don't see the reasoning.
.... ?
I said I still don't trust Crestham on how he acted Day 1. I never said he was an assassin, nor have I tried to hinder him getting help to survive in anyway. I had planned to drop the subject until he could use his ability again, so he could prove it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.